Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Kindly follow this topic to use the space under share tools.

Regards

delinea Friend

in the following link is an explanation of how to do to add a module in the left column, under the share, but the example is made for ja_magz_ii, so I can not find the same script to make the modifications there they explain. could you tell me how to do it in Teline_V ?. Thank you very much

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check the thread again read the suggestion, you have to apply same steps for JA Teline V template.

Regards

delinea Friend

ok Pankaj, what a pity that I did not install the ja_magz_ii template, because this way I could apply the steps to fine-tune Teline_V. I really could not do it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can check the thread again as i posted instruction and file in it.
    Also, you can try customisation on localhost if you are not familiar with custom work.

Regards

delinea Friend

Hello Pankaj, I have my limitations, anyway I try to modify what is necessary. However I tell you that the reference file (default.php_of_MGZ II) does not look anything like the file of the template this (default.php_of_TELINE_V). that is why it is impossible for me to follow the link thread. (located in templates / ja_teline_v / html / com_content / article /). I saw (moderator Pavit, June 15, 2016 at 4:56 pm # 940865) that the codes you are asked to add to run a new module underneath the "tools", are presents in the same location inside the file "default_links.php" (?)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Why you are no following my suggestion that i wrote on that thread
    There is no other to use apply some custom work to create module position.
    Also, you can place module after this, its not for the tags.

delinea Friend

Ok Pankaj, I want to place banners under the tools.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Please follow the suggestion i already shared.
    There is no other way to do this. You have to add a module position to show module under typo tools.

Hope its clear now

Regards

delinea Friend

Ok Pankaj, excuse my insistence, I want to understand what I should do. The file that you share with me (default.txt) is identical to the contents of the file "default_no.php" next to the "default.php" located on the same path. Please look at that, then, what should I do?, Please request that I be patient, try to understand, I want to add a module (banner) below the tools. Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly open the link i shared with you, download the zip, open default.txt file.
    copy the code and replace the default.php file code with this.
    /templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/item/default.php file .
    Also, do not post duplicate posts, duplicate posts will create confusion and slow the support.

bottomshare will be the new module position.
    You can compare the deault.php file with the zip file i shared with you carefully to see the difference.
    Hope it makes sense.

Regards

delinea Friend

Apologies Pankaj, I was wrong to post, I thought it was the post where I started to talk about this topic, and I did not realize it was someone else’s.
    On the other hand, I commented that I modified the file, (from default.txt to default.php) but I did not get it to work, in fact the web page did not work directly, nothing at all.
    Sorry

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not sure why its not working for you.
    You can share the site super user details in Private reply and will check it

Regards

delinea Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I replace the same fie and its working fine.
    You can see http://prntscr.com/gq6j0l it here.
    Publish module on bottomshare position and check.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  delinea 6 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘make more use of tool space’ is closed to new replies.