Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’m currently testing this new template on my localhost.

I’ve noticed that submenu items in main navigation are only showing when clicking on parent menu item.
    Is it possible to make it to show on mouse hover?

I saw this message in template Navigation area: “The Megamenu is still under its development stage and unfortunately will not be active for this version.”
    Does it mean that no hover is possible or?

Regards

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Krxon,

Our template is all using T3V3 framework, this framework on default is based on Bootstrap style and CSS. So the menu as you see, is default style dropdown: http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/javascript.html#dropdowns

<blockquote>I saw this message in template Navigation area: “The Megamenu is still under its development stage and unfortunately will not be active for this version.” </blockquote>
    It means megamenu is still in processing, and we’re not done yet. Menu style is based on default Bootstrap.

At this time, to show submenu, only click on the parents, if you want menu hoverable, you will need a developer help you create it. It’s out of our support scope.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum