Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

A little earlier in this thread you said that you also did a little tweak in the template.css file, can you point out that?

And when upgrading the template I think that it would be posible that the header.php file will be overwritten. So could you also point out what you did to the header.php so I can change the header.php again if it should be overwritten?

Kind regards
    Tom Løkka

chavan Friend

Little change in local/css/template.css

End of File css code.

toloekka Friend

Thanks again Chavan, but sorry, I don’t understand what you mean about “End of File css code”, I can’t see any changes at the end of template.css if that is what you mean.
    But it looks like its this code you added for logo-image (the one unerlined line) about line 5852 in template.css, correct?

.logo-image img {
    float: left;
    margin-right: 10px;
    margin-top: 36px;
    max-width:100%;
    }

<em>@Chavan 455676 wrote:</em><blockquote>Little change in local/css/template.css

End of File css code.</blockquote>

chavan Friend

yes exactly the same line, not end of the file.

toloekka Friend

And when upgrading the template in the future I think that it would be posible that the header.php file will be overwritten. So could you also point out what you did to the header.php so I can change the header.php again if it should be overwritten?

Kind Regards
    Tom Løkka

chavan Friend

when you upgrade please get back to me, I will do the same tweak again for you. So No worries.

I have just shifted the Navigation DIV html above the header and I have set col-md-12 for both header and navigation. Earlier it was like 3:9

toloekka Friend

OK and thank you so much Chavan – you have been so very helpful, tolerant and skilled! 🙂

I have found the differences between the original header.php and the header.php that you have changed, so maybe I can change it my self when an upgrade is done but it is reassuring to know that you can help me if needed. 🙂

Kind Regards
    Tom Løkka

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  toloekka 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum