Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

PM Sent,
    Please advise.

Phill Moderator

<em>@ceeyee 263126 wrote:</em><blockquote>PM Sent,
    Please advise.</blockquote>

I have just tested the mail function and got it to send me a mail. It all worked perfectly. If you click that little item it brings up a form. Try putting your email address in that in both boxes and see if you recieve an email?

ceeyee Friend

I apologize but that’s not where the problem is.
    The mail function in articles are working, but the Contact Us is not.
    We are receive nothing from the Contact Us even when it says the message is sent.

Phill Moderator

Gotcha, your images confused me.

You have 2 tasks to perform here. First is to create a contact and second set in the menu manager the contact you wish the form to be associated with.

I have quickly setup the contact “Webmaster” but with no details. If you edit that as required that is your first task. You can do this from the “Components>Contacts” menu. When you have that fully setup with your details and set to display as you want (there are loads of options available) you then need to tell the link in the menu that you wich this to be the user associated with your contact form.

To do that go to the menu manager and go through the menus to find any that say “Contact US” and edit them. On the roght you will see a box marked “Select User” and that is where you setup which user the form refers to.

ceeyee Friend

Hi,
    Where to receive the messages that visitors send through the contact form?
    Is it the email address specified for Webmaster in Component->Contacts?

I tried to give an email address there but it doesn’t seem to be delivering to that address.

Phill Moderator

Please PM me the email address you would like the emails sent to.

ceeyee Friend

PM sent. Thank you.

ceeyee Friend

It’s actually working now!!!!
    Thank you very much for all the answers.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ceeyee 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum