Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author

You just tell the truth I have a PC and I move to Mac when I want to have money. Think about the words, the Mac is definitely better looking than a PC, it looks cleaner and takes up less space because it does not use a CPU tower. Performance in terms of macs faster than most PCs, but it will probably cost the same or more for a PC that meets the performance capabilities of a Mac.

rayemoore Friend

I use PC and Mac, but I like my mac so the more it just seems easier to use but you can also say that a Mac is a PC that PC is for personal computers and that’s what a pimp is this your personal computer if you’re like Steve Jobs called the Whopper digital hub.

jimmicarter Friend

Mac * 2
    thinkpad *2 (X200+T400)
    Iphone *2
    Ipad *1
    HTC *1

OMG…I like all of them!:-*:-*:-*

jmcallen57 Friend

I have both, laptops and desktops. I use the mac at work because my company is paranoid about security so they won’t allow people to use windows 🙂

I like that the mac is fast and it’s aluminum casing is cooler but honestly I still stick to PC, it’s easier for me to use and more functional.

mikulasmanko Friend

Folks, I am definitely pro PC, because there are lots of great apps for PC in comparison to Mac computers. However I think that Macs look much better imho.

TomC Moderator

<em>@mikulasmanko 270916 wrote:</em><blockquote>Folks, I am definitely pro PC, because there are lots of great apps for PC in comparison to Mac computers. However I think that Macs look much better imho.</blockquote>
    Well, are you wanting looks or are you looking for performance/price and versatility? Personally, I don’t care if my PC is the ugliest thing on the planet – so long as it is fast and is readily/easily expandable (at a comparatively affordable price), then it matters not what a MAC looks like.

If money is no object and “looks” are that important to you – then by all means, spend all your money on a MAC.

fri13th Friend

Having used Mac for quite some time, I discover that I deeply fall in love with smooth and sleek interface offered by most of Mac built-in applications.

TomC Moderator

<em>@fri13th 276493 wrote:</em><blockquote>Having used Mac for quite some time, I discover that I deeply fall in love with smooth and sleek interface offered by most of Mac built-in applications.</blockquote>
    Are they really all that different than Windows applications?

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)

This topic contains 83 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum