Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

We made a JA_Quartz quickstart installation (Joomla 1.5) and everything seemed to be fine, except that the logo was not visible in IE6. After experiencing countless problems to install a language package and a component (permission problems, I guess, but we were never able to make it work), we decided to make a fresh joomla install (Joomla 1.5.9), then applied the template, installed the modules and imported the database. This time everything was ok, we were able to install components, but the logo is still gone when we check the site using IE6.
    It is OK in IE7, Firefox,Opera.
    I searched the forums and found http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/header-image-not-showing-up-in-ie6/ , a similar problem with JA_Purity, but I was not able to make it work for us.
    Any ideas?
    Thank you in advance for your help,
    marina

Anonymous Moderator

Hi marinaw,

I have looked your website on IE6, the logo is exist.
    Did you fix this issue?

Else please try to check your website with other computer? I think this problem only displays at your computer.

marinaw Friend

No. Unfortunately I have not fixed it. I have IE 6.0.2800.1106 and it is not visible on that one.
    thanks,

marina

1. screenshot
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marinaw 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum