Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have set the logo and I see it in the preview, but live it is not there, I can click on it but it doesn’t show.

mrdanne Friend

It is so weird, sometimes after I done something in the admin, the logo shows up, but I can’t reproduce it!! Driving me crazy now ;(

rasmus-hn Friend

I have the exact same issue! I tried reinstalling the template 3 times, with and without the demo data, no difference.

charles99 Friend

This is a problem everyone is having… especially if you are working from the template and not the quickstart package. Moving things around is just a bit odd I never know what is going to show on the frontend…

And I ma working with two templates… With the Ja Simpli as the second one. But when you go to edit the template it only allows you to select the default which is not Ja Simpli… There should be an option to select the template you want to edit. Even if is not the Ja Simpli Template.

alot of people is going to use a two template setup in order to use T3 framework and Ja Simpli for those modules or components that don’t work well with Bootstrap 3. I know I have to make a decsion to stay with T3 or switch to a new framework or template that has a built in option to use Bootstrap 2.3.2 or Boothstrap 3.3.6. for certain pages in my website. And after 3 days of playing with the demo I still don’t know how things works or how to get things to show on the front end… Maybe thing will be a bit clearing once the template document is posted and we can see in detail how this template is really designed and how things has to be inserted.

but it would be nice to be able to get the menu and logo to show in the frontend… And can you add a new module position to this template or is this something you want people to wait to do once its template becomes stable!

ssnobben Friend

Hi charles99, I have the same problem investing 5 hours now and cant add the landing page preset value. I also have another template as main template.

I have dl the template today and should be a fresh one. In cant get the logo to show up either or menu. Or get a menu to lead at the position landing-topnav that is not pre populated.

Hmm so this seems not to be stable to use yet and maybe better to wait for a while to start using it.

Cheers!

ptrouw Friend

Seems to be a small bug, it puts "inherit" before path of the image.
    Use /css/custom.css override and but in this code:
    a.logo strong {
    background: url("../../../images/stories/logo.jpg") no-repeat scroll 0 0 !important;}

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

If you face any issue with JA Simpli, please help to report it in this Topic: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/bug-reports-here/

You can also find the hot fix for the logo issue there

Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum