Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am trying to change the size allowed for the logo Image. I am using the blue style!

Ive tried changing the css in templates.css and Style blue template.css – Did not work

I used firebug and It directs me to t3assets folder. I edited the file within the t3assets folder and it did not work.

However, the logo now shows correctly on my laptop. but not on desktop.

firebug logo source:

h1.logo a {
    background: url("../templates/ja_puresite/themes/blue/images/logo-trans.png") no-repeat scroll left top transparent;
    height: 160px;
    width: 313px;
    }
    css_72ddf.css?v=2 (line 39)
    h1.logo a {
    height: 50px !important;
    }
    css_72ddf.css?v=2 (line 21)
    h1.logo a {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
    display: block;
    height: 150px;
    width: 300px;

khoand Friend

<em>@robvp 317853 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am trying to change the size allowed for the logo Image. I am using the blue style!

Ive tried changing the css in templates.css and Style blue template.css – Did not work

I used firebug and It directs me to t3assets folder. I edited the file within the t3assets folder and it did not work.

However, the logo now shows correctly on my laptop. but not on desktop.

firebug logo source:

h1.logo a {
    background: url("../templates/ja_puresite/themes/blue/images/logo-trans.png") no-repeat scroll left top transparent;
    height: 160px;
    width: 313px;
    }
    css_72ddf.css?v=2 (line 39)
    h1.logo a {
    height: 50px !important;
    }
    css_72ddf.css?v=2 (line 21)
    h1.logo a {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
    display: block;
    height: 150px;
    width: 300px;

</blockquote>
    Hi,
    You go to Template manager,choose JA Puresite template, then change CSS Optomize fieds to NO.
    – You see this link : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-change-template-logo-any-template/

robvp Friend

<em>@khoand 317864 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    You go to Template manager,choose JA Puresite template, then change CSS Optomize fieds to NO.
    – You see this link : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-change-template-logo-any-template/</blockquote>

Thanks for your help. Worked well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  robvp 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum