Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Dear h4mish,

From the attached images I did not see the problem of displaying isn’t quite right,Please post here the url where I can see the problem and may I will provide you solutions.

h4mish Friend

it’s not quite aligned to the top! but i seem to have it displaying correctly now

kyovev Friend

Hello,

I want to just leave the button for registration without effect with the opening of the window from javascript. How to do this ? What should i delete from the code ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

hi Kyovev, to achieve it, open: templatesja_socialhtmlmod_jalogindefault.php,
    find this:

<a class="register-switch" href="<?php echo JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_user&task=register");?>" onclick="showBox('ja-user-register','namemsg',this, window.event || event);return false;" >
    <span><?php echo JText::_('REGISTER');?></span>
    </a>

change to:

<a class="register-switch" href="<?php echo JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_user&task=register");?>" >
    </a>

traveler Friend

<em>@hungnd 228593 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi Kyovev, to achieve it, open: templatesja_socialhtmlmod_jalogindefault.php,
    find this:

<a class="register-switch" href="<?php echo JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_user&task=register");?>" onclick="showBox('ja-user-register','namemsg',this, window.event || event);return false;" >
    </a>

change to:

<a class="register-switch" href="<?php echo JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_user&task=register");?>" >
    </a>

</blockquote>

If you want to use JomSocial registration, you will need:

<a class="register-switch" href="<?php echo JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_community&view=register");?>" >
    </a>

kyovev Friend

Thank you | Thank you | Thank you both ! Really useful

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  kyovev 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum