Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have a problem with joomla 3.5.0 and Purity III. Since the update the logo links to the very (sub-)page you’re already on – instead of "home"/domain like it used to. E.g. if you were on "site.com/blah.html" it says "site.com/blah.html" and it changes for every page. Don’t know if it’s a joomla-issue or a purity-iii-issue, but it would be great to get this solved, because it makes "homecoming" rather difficult on mobile devices.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Joomlart developers are working to test all Joomlart templates on the new Joomla 3.5 version , in the next days a blog post will announce templates compatibility , actually it is not safe to update live websites to the new Joomla version.

If you have a backup then rollback your website to it

Best regards

bascop Friend

Thanks for your response Pavit!
    Backups, you said? 🙂 I Guess it’s too late for me to roll back, since I got nowhere to roll to…
    It’s the only compatibility-issue that ocurred to me til now. Let’s hope it stays that way, and maybe we find a workaround for the logo home-link.

Best regards

Saguaros Moderator

In the mean time, you guys can follow this fix in Github of T3 framework and apply the solution there: https://github.com/t3framework/t3/commit/c57c5f876f3f47dfdc63c5696189dd70b7e63faf

In this link, we provide solution for header block in T3 Blank template, you can use the same solution for header block in template you’re using: ROOT/templates/ja_your_default_template/tpls/blocks/header.php

Hope this helps.

panospap Friend

I did this in /templates/uber/tpls/blocks/header.php

But nothing

Another solution?

dufi Friend

I have the same problem with JA_LENS…and cannot find any header.php file in there (even "tpls" folder)

1. temp
    pavit Moderator

Hi @dufi

Ja-lens template is not using T3 framework, that’s why you cannot find /tpls folder , you can apply a temp solution

Edit this file /templates/ja_lens/index.php and find

<div id="logo">
    <h1>
    <a href="<?php JURI::base(true) ?>" title="<?php echo JText::_('JA_DESC'); ?>"><span><?php echo JText::_('JA_NAME'); ?></span></a>
    </h1>
    </div>

Change it to

<div id="logo">
    <h1>
    <a href="index.php" title="<?php echo JText::_('JA_DESC'); ?>"><span><?php echo JText::_('JA_NAME'); ?></span></a>
    </h1>
    </div>

Hope it helps

pavit Moderator

Hi @panospap

I did this in /templates/uber/tpls/blocks/header.php

If you are using a Header ja acm module then you will need to apply changes in the header style.php file

as example if you have the JA-ACM Module Header style-1 published into your header position then you will need to apply the suggested change into this file /templates/uber/acm/header/tmpl/style-1.php

Best regards

alfas Friend
    bascop Friend

Thanks for all the responses to my question, especially to Saguaros for the github-Link. The solution presented there worked for me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  bascop 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum