Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Is the new version of T3 System Plugin 2.5.3 compatible with Joomla 3.5 and Purity III v.1.1.5?

I would like to know prior to updating T3 System Plugin.

Thank you in advance.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template is still not ready for latest Joomla . The team is in progress of updating our templates to J!3.5, please stay tuned and wait for the official update .Check our blog post for latest updates & news.

arthurjohnston Friend

Hi
    Template is still not ready for latest Joomla .

I am running the Template now using Joomla! 3.5 and T3 System Plugin 2.52.

But is the Template ready for latest T3 System Plugin 2.53??

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes you can update T3 version to latest , it has improvements like (plugin ready for J3.5) .
    Do not forget to take full backup of site before upgrade .

arthurjohnston Friend

Updated to T3 System Plugin and now receive this error.

1290 The MySQL server is running with the –read-only option so it cannot execute this statement SQL=UPDATE #__extensions SET enabled=1 WHERE type=’plugin’ AND element=’jacontenttype’ AND folder=’ajax’

suggestions?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its strange kindly post your site super user details via Private reply .
    And let me know how i will replicate this issue . I checked template with latest version of T3 but there is no error .

arthurjohnston Friend

Hi
    Its strange kindly post your site super user details via Private reply .
    And let me know how i will replicate this issue . I checked template with latest version of T3 but there is no error .

I had intermitent access to the site. I was able to un-install the JA Ajax plugin that seemed to resolve the problem.

Thank you,

imanickam Friend

I have updated my site with Joomla! 3.5.0 and T3 System Plugin 2.5.3. I use Purity III v1.1.5.

I observed that when one clicks on the logo image, the user is not taken to the home (default) page. Instead, the logo image always reflects the URL of the page being viewed at that time. For example, when viewing the page "About Us", if I click on the logo image, I would expect the system to take me to the home page. Instead, the page "About Us" shown as the URL shown when hovering the logo image reflects the page being viewed.

I analyzed the code in the file header.php that is located in the directory templates\purity_iii\tpls\blocks and found the following line of code:

<a href="<?php echo JURI::base(true) ?>" title="<?php echo strip_tags($sitename) ?>">

Changing the line of code as follows shows the home page url.

<a href="<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/" title="<?php echo strip_tags($sitename) ?>">

I believe that the code change was necessitated due to Joomla! 3.5.0.

Kindly look into this.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi imanickam
    Thanks for the feedback . The template is not ready Foe J3.5 that reason u are facing such issues .
    It will be fixed in the updated version of the templates .

imanickam Friend

Pankaj,

Thanks for the feedback.

Good News! With 3.5.1 the logo URL works as expected without the code change in the file header.php that is located in the directory templates\purity_iii\tpls\blocks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Thanks for sharing .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum