Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

eruzak, they are…. its called the ‘win $2500 dollar, design a template!’ very covert.
    I think JA have a really good technical team, Slightly lackluster in the design department and thats all…
    Again as mentioned, JA know there is good money to be made crossplatform and they are achieving it, albeit at the downgrade of quality of our templates 🙁

what rocket theme did was employ and delagate as the business grew, It looks like JA have reached and gone past critical mass for there size..

Its not a bad thing that this issue has been brought up, atleast its now and this is the first real gripe i have seen supported across the members.
    Would be good to see a reply of some substance from Hung or a representitive from JA, and reply with a question rather than a defence.

lee

eruzak Friend

I feel no inspiration about incoming release of month JA templates.
    All the same style,same feeling… I think JA should do more good rather than expanding the other products templates services.

studiofat Friend

I also think that JA Templates should be more creative like in the past years…

<blockquote>suckfish
    lets get Julys template out in July, thats a good start, I would not want to loose my 12 templates a year for 11 delivered.
    Lets try and focus on just joomla templates and not drupal… do it on another website…
    Lets keep the current paying members, not loose them to the watering down of quality..</blockquote>

<blockquote>WE2Solutions
    This month JA Droid is seems nice.but honestly it feel like norite and phyro templates.please lets changed this same templates creating for different months</blockquote>

I agree with you.

I think that you should also releases two templates with diffrent VM Themes in the year. JA Zeolite II an JA Mesolite II are great templates but you only refresh old Zeolite and Mesolite templets with add T3 Freamwork.

Club like gavick or joomlaxtc releses templates with VM Support and I think it’s grate. I know that you are focus on Magento but VM is much more usefull for me and my clients. We heve problems with Magento and we don’t use it any more.

I wish to have JA Galaxite and JA Anion wiht VM Themes 🙂

Best whishes for future and I hope be with JA FAMILY for many years 🙂

eruzak Friend

How about ceo of joomlart’s idea to promote the design quality of ja templates?

itsnexgen Friend

I agree with fellow boarders. JA should think of out of box designs with timely support and developments. Last year it was said more focus will be given on support and more quality design and hence moving to 1 template a month. It seems like their planned focus towards other products like Magento & Drupal.. instead of Joomla well in advance! :-[ I still see lot of posts left unanswered..

If this continues.. i am sure.. lot of them will go away..

I wanted to start a City Guide Portal.. but unfortunately none of the templates this year fits the cause. In my frank opinion.. users will like to go for a latest developed templates with flexibility..

I am still waiting for a nice universal design.. :((

suckfish Friend

<em>@itsnexgen 189338 wrote:</em><blockquote> I still see lot of posts left unanswered..
    :((</blockquote>

I guess they are just too busy on the next Drupal theme to reply here

charles99 Friend

You guys are the reasons they do what they do! So why complaint?

suckfish Friend

<em>@charles99 189392 wrote:</em><blockquote>You guys are the reasons they do what they do! So why complaint?</blockquote>

I doubt that charles, I would however suggest money..

They are more than welcome to come around and do my web design business also 🙂 doubt that too.

VisiGod Friend

When such threads start, usually it results in the next version of teline, which makes most of the people quite for some time…

we2solutions Friend

<em>@VisiGod 189542 wrote:</em><blockquote>When such threads start, usually it results in the next version of teline, which makes most of the people quite for some time…</blockquote>

Ya mate you are 1000% correct see this

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/ja-teline-iv/

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/preview-ja-community-plus-ja-bonus-template/

“if you want milk you want to cry”
    🙂 🙂

VisiGod Friend

LOL, I wrote it and they announced Teline 4… what to say?!?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  VisiGod 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum