Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart Team,

This month JA Droid is seems nice.but honestly it feel like norite and phyro templates.please lets changed this same templates creating for different months.if you know joomla and t3 framework understanding some one debate you want to customized it for your needs.but in this point all other template makers going for different themes.still i think JA is on the top of the joomla world.but if this continues may be you will lost your good customers.if you cant deliver good template in one month please let the community to know about that.you gave is good improvements in development wise but in template wise now i think there is a problem.so this comment is not against you.this is my honest feelings and i publish this because i love joomlart.may be my views will wrong but….wish you all the best.

Thanks

zao dao Friend

these templates can’t use because they are too strange in design and can’t modified because their bad layout.

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

kernel64 Friend

I agree……… real life websites uses templates like JA Teline III, Kyanite, Nickel, Rutile and even the Anion (but only the light color one!!!!!).
    The templates your are producing the last months does not fit the requirements I have for my customers (which are businesses with 10 to 100 employees). The framework is great……….. let us hope the update of the templates to Joomla 1.6 will be smooth, otherwise you will loose a lot of current customers πŸ™

zao dao Friend

these month’s template is really ugly and can’t use because of the strange design,poor background color,simple and bad layout,
    these template can only used for personal blog joomla site,but the color is not good for blog site,blog site is usually better than it .
    the designer lack a sense of color and layout.

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

charles99 Friend

I like the template and plan to put on a website that has over 20 million members… What I would like to do is put the Ja-Rasite template Module style on this template in order to create a structure to the bottom and right column. Content that you place on the bottom seem to get lost, and the Ja-Rasite Module style allows you to place focus on whatever content you place in their… Other than that I will wait and see what the stable version looks like.

Also I have to agree with some of the comments above, most of the templates that you will find in the demo area have a odd design to them and somewhat looks the same. Especially the bottom part of most of them. Text heading and basic line running across, without a background to break the overall look…

And we tried to use the Ja-Rasite Template for this project but it has to many limitations or bugs (mega menu, Mootools, Jquery, Joomla new Mootools 1.2.4) almost 75% of the plugins we just brought don’t work with the Ja-Rasite… Kinder sad in away we was planning a alot of projects around this template…

Thats my two cents…

Outline:
    The top part is ok, slider is perfect don’t change, middle part is simple User1 to User6, right column needs to be reduce to 25% or 250px and expand the main area to 75%. Bottom part is where the problem lies! Adding the Module Style from Ja-Rasite to Ja-Droid will give the overall template style and depth. Also try to test your colors especially red! For whatever reason none of your templates has a true reddest to them. Which throws the whole template off!

Now if you can’t make the Module Style changes before releasing the stable version, make sure to post how your users could do it. You may be surprised how your users will move from template to template spicing up your older templates…

One more thing, Joomla 1.6 is where you are going to lose a lot of members if your are not prepared! The template company thats has a 1.6 Joomla template ready from day one will get a lot of sales from Joomla users by word of mouth… To have your users posting comments in other forum about Joomlart not having a Joomla 1.6 template will cut into your sales… So start focusing on your best selling templates now… Joomla beta 6, is not going to change to much from the final version…

Well this it for me… Look forward to the stable version…

mfcphil Friend

I have to admit it is really good to hear constructive criticisms, instead of the usual; this template is crap or simply saying you don’t like it,

I’m sure JA take more notice of these types of posts!

suckfish Friend

lets get Julys template out in July, thats a good start, I would not want to loose my 12 templates a year for 11 delivered.
    Lets try and focus on just joomla templates and not drupal… do it on another website…
    Lets keep the current paying members, not loose them to the watering down of quality..then new customers are a bonus πŸ™‚
    Template design competition for me says it all… I guess the inhouse design inspiration has now gone πŸ™

lol the ‘not happy after purchase’ sign just popped up… convenient or what..

hung, come on, you have a really good thing going on here, dont over expose yourself.. you have spent alot of time with your team on joomlart.

sorry to have a dig, but please get joomlart back on track and we can all prosper..
    MFCphil, i agree its good to get back feedback wether negative or positive, then something can be done with it… just ask Dell.

lee

munders Friend

I totally agree with everything you have said Suckfish. This is what has happened to the club over the past year. It has been diluted to include other platforms to the point where they have priority over the original joomla templates. They have seen an opportunity and have gone for it, which is fine, but to use this membership’s designers and developers is wrong. We don’t even have one fully functional template available for download each month on time, let alone the two per month that I signed up for.

A quick message to McPhil:
    You talk about ‘the usual, this template is crap’, so why don’t Joomlart take note of these comments from their members rather than carrying on trying to make money as quick as they can on other platform templates etc. It sounds like most members are not happy if, as you say, it is ‘the usual’.

That’s my opinion as a paying customer.

beta777 Friend

<em>@munders 188546 wrote:</em><blockquote>I totally agree We don’t even have one fully functional template available for download each month on time, let alone the two per month that I signed up for.

A quick message to McPhil:
    You talk about ‘the usual, this template is crap’, so why don’t Joomlart take note of these comments from their members rather than carrying on trying to make money as quick as they can on other platform templates etc. It sounds like most members are not happy if, as you say, it is ‘the usual’.

</blockquote>

Buggy templates, same design and very poor support. I’m very disappointed in Joomlart-club membership.

damian Friend

Agree , Anion and Droid really ugly design.

xyzb Friend

I have to agree with all that is said. This template is derived from the last one and so on and so on……. If your in-house resources are limited while trying to support Drupal, Magento, Joomla and so on, something is going to give. To me, it looks like the creativity in the template design has suffered. I’m sure that there are others that feel the same way, they just don’t post their comments. I appreciate all of your work focused on the T3 framework, compression, template panel controls, etc. Please come out with something fresh for next template.

Thanks

we2solutions Friend

After seeing this comments i feel others also think like me.ya drupal or majento is other2 products and please put your focus mainly on joomlart.why we call joomlart that because it sounds joomla+art so if we focusing about majento or drupal bit more in here please go for majentoart or drupalart separate domains.we love joomlart and don’t want to see this company going backwards.you have given lot of things for us.but in this point please rethink about the template you providing for the month.

Thanks

eruzak Friend

I agree with you.

Joomlart should go to take a look at the rockettheme,joomlaXTC…
    More creative,clear,designable templates is needed.

<em>@WE2Solutions 188412 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Joomlart Team,

This month JA Droid is seems nice.but honestly it feel like norite and phyro templates.please lets changed this same templates creating for different months.if you know joomla and t3 framework understanding some one debate you want to customized it for your needs.but in this point all other template makers going for different themes.still i think JA is on the top of the joomla world.but if this continues may be you will lost your good customers.if you cant deliver good template in one month please let the community to know about that.you gave is good improvements in development wise but in template wise now i think there is a problem.so this comment is not against you.this is my honest feelings and i publish this because i love joomlart.may be my views will wrong but….wish you all the best.

Thanks</blockquote>

zao dao Friend

i feel that joomlart is lazy now,they don’t want to create new template but just copy the old template and change some images,css,then tell us this is a new template.

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

eruzak Friend

Maybe joomlart should hire more designers to join and pay them high to design good quality templates.

<em>@zaodao 188819 wrote:</em><blockquote>i feel that joomlart is lazy now,they don’t want to create new template but just copy the old template and change some images,css,then tell us this is a new template.</blockquote>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  VisiGod 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum