Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I tried a lot of things, but JA Nuevo keeps throwing an Invalid Event Handler message as a result of HTTP Error 500. My guess is that the tmpl=component parameter is wrongfully routed, because with other templates K2 frontend editing works just fine and without K2 overrides the behaviour is the same. Joomla and all extensions are the latest version. What might be the solution to this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In this case, i have to check this issue directly on your site.
    If your default template style does not have the component section, it may create problems because when you edit the page it will use the default template style and layout.
    Is it possible for you to share a temp super user login details of the site in the private reply?
    Also share me the Joomla, K2 version you are using, I will replicate the same at my end.

Regards

marty harty Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly update the JA Nuevo template to latest version 1.0.5. and assign this template to site.
    At this time you are using a custom template and we have limited support for the custom template as they are no longer part of JA Products.

Regards

marty harty Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I just tested this issue on the fresh template package and there is issue with it: http://prntscr.com/fzyimi
    Kindly assign the original template as default and clear browser cache.
    The login on site and check this issue.
    If you will face the issue again kindly post an FTP account details of site in private reply

Regards

marty harty Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I fixed this issue by re install of JA Nuevo template.
    Kindly set the template as default and check the edit page.

Regards

marty harty Friend

Hi,

Almost fixed. With JA Nuevo template assigned the K2 editing works, but the K2 content tabs do not; neither if template is completely default and others work. This happened before so I turned on Legacy Mode and mimiced other jQuery Easy settings. Still no luck. Could you check this again to make the K2 editing work?

Thanks

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  marty harty.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I noticed you have an open thread for the new problems.
    Please follow the same Here

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum