Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Almost fixed. With JA Nuevo template assigned the K2 editing works, but the K2 content tabs do not; neither if template is completely default and others work. This happened before so I turned on Legacy Mode and mimiced other jQuery Easy settings. Still no luck. Could you check this again to make the K2 editing fully work?

Please refer to the topic: ‘k2 frontend editing Error 500’ for more information.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly follow that topic.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly provide the screenshot of the issue, and also check the submitted login details.
    I am not able to login on your site: http://prntscr.com/g0ui4s

Regards

marty harty Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I set the default template to JA Nuevo and there is no issue.
    Please check and use the JA Nuevo template.

Regards

marty harty Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Click on the tabs will point you on the same window.
    Please click any tab and will point you on the same tab.

Regards

marty harty Friend

Hi,
    Forgive my late respons, but I didn’t get any email notification… Please login again to see how the K2 editor tabs are supposed to work. Apparently JA Nuevo template K2 itemform.php override is out of date. You might want to change this (or remove like I did).
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    thanks for the report, I will check and share it with concern team to check this issue.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum