Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi May I ask if there is any way where joomla content be automatically integrated or linked to K2 content with having it imported. thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you please elaborate with more details what exactly you need to integrate ?
    Your question is not completely clear to me.

elainemejos Friend

I’m actually having trouble with the K2 content and Joomla content since as far as I know K2 component relies on whatever I import from joomla content you may see the attachment so as to know the method I am using to import my joomla content to the K2 component. In addition, import should only be done once. The next time I import, content which I imported the first time will be duplicated with the new content.

1. Problem
    pavit Moderator

Ok it is clear now

Unfortunately there are no other ways to import content from Joomla to K2 – anyway this is not the right place where search for a solution since k2 is not a joomlart extension , i can suggest to post your question directly on k2 forum or search in their forums if someone having your same necessity in the past resolved it

You can also take a look HERE

elainemejos Friend

Hi Again!
    Link Type Setting setting for subnuv set-up particularly Create Top menu section in demo page directs to a wrong page.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Thanks for this, i forwarded this to the joomlart documentation support staff to have it corrected as soon as possible.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum