Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    JA Tiris worked fine with JoomShopping 3.x.x. I found an update of this shopping cart script and just been made it.

Now JA Tiris JoomShopping theme isn’t compatible with latest version of the component.
    I got 500 error on the home page and fatal error on component flypage:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on a non-object in /var/www/cshop/components/com_jshopping/templates/ja_tiris/product/review.php on line 14

So, I suppose that component developers have changed template layout or something like that, so I kindly ask JA club to update JA Tiris template and make it compatible with latest JoomShopping version.

Thanks in advance,

TomC Moderator

<em>@driver666 295651 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    So, I suppose that component developers have changed template layout or something like that, so I kindly ask JA club to update JA Tiris template and make it compatible with latest JoomShopping version.

Thanks in advance,</blockquote>
    Thank you for your message . . .

At this time, a quicker and more practical step would be for you to revert back to the compatible JoomShopping version – until such time when/if the announcement is made that the JoomShopping theme within JA Tiris has been updated.

swissa Friend

Tom, I posted this in a thread about another problem I (still) have.

Here is a file of the changes from the developer of JoomShopping that will probably prove very useful to the devs.

I’d like to use the extra functionality of 3.4.2 so if in any way I can help to get an updated template from Joomlart….

Can you pass it on for me / us please.

Thanks

1. template_change.zip
    n6rej Friend

I’ve escalated this as a bug to our dev’s. I”m sure when they get back they’ll have a solution ( i hope )

giorgigibiskuri Friend

I also get this error. In addition, stopped working, even the index page of the site. But it has yuolshie problem. Since the it does not work in a different pattern.
    I also tried to include any template that came Tiris JA (Beez2 – Default, Atomic – Default, etc.)

n6rej Friend

<em>@giorgigibiskuri 296445 wrote:</em><blockquote>I also get this error. In addition, stopped working, even the index page of the site. But it has yuolshie problem. Since the it does not work in a different pattern.
    I also tried to include any template that came Tiris JA (Beez2 – Default, Atomic – Default, etc.)</blockquote>
    if its not working with default templates its 100% joomlshopping issue

giorgigibiskuri Friend

I was wrong. After the upgrade does not work only on the template – JA Tiris HELP!!!!

swissa Friend

<em>@giorgigibiskuri 296662 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was wrong. After the upgrade does not work only on the template – JA Tiris HELP!!!!</blockquote>

The best ting to do is to revert to 3.2.7 until such time as JA release an updated JoomShopping template.

janbielik Friend

<em>@n6rej 296094 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve escalated this as a bug to our dev’s. I”m sure when they get back they’ll have a solution ( i hope )</blockquote>

I am also waiting for new info. What about Joomshopping and new version Joomla 2.5?

swissa Friend

<em>@janbielik 296680 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am also waiting for new info.</blockquote>

I think it may take a little while. JS changed a lot with their upgrade to 3.4.+ php changes, style change, & file path changes.

<em>@janbielik 296680 wrote:</em><blockquote>What about Joomshopping and new version Joomla 2.5?</blockquote>

I have 3.4.2 running on 2.5 on a test site (ok, not on a JAT3 template) and seems to be okay although I haven’t pushed it yet.

Good Luck!

UPDATE: Now on T3 blank and no problems

janbielik Friend

<em>@swissa 296682 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think it may take a little while. JS changed a lot with their upgrade to 3.4.+ php changes, style change, & file path changes.

I have 3.4.2 running on 2.5 on a test site (ok, not on a JAT3 template) and seems to be okay although I haven’t pushed it yet.

Good Luck!</blockquote>

I am using JA TIRIS template /1.7.4/

Joomshopping 3.4.1 is working with default Joomshopping template but not with JA TIRIS.

swissa Friend

<em>@janbielik 296683 wrote:</em><blockquote>Joomshopping 3.4.1 is working with default Joomshopping template but not with JA TIRIS.</blockquote>

Exactly. It’s not the main template that needs updating just the Tiris JS one.

How does your site look with it? Have you redone the CSS etc?

janbielik Friend

<em>@swissa 296685 wrote:</em><blockquote>Exactly. It’s not the main template that needs updating just the Tiris JS one.

How does your site look with it? Have you redone the CSS etc?</blockquote>

I didn’t do any changes in template/css.

1. joomshopping_3.4.1._joomla_1.7.4.
    swissa Friend

OK.

Be aware when you add text or upsize the pictures you may need to. 😉

1. 3.4.1-1.7.4
    2. 3.2.7-1.7.4
    n6rej Friend

<em>@janbielik 296680 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am also waiting for new info. What about Joomshopping and new version Joomla 2.5?</blockquote>
    I have no clue how soon nor even IF we will go on with joomshopping for 2.5.
    They would have to have a stable 2.5 version first. When you have a large number of extensions you can possibly hope to keep up with every extension for every version of joomla… its just not practical.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  albertosantini 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum