Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey guys.
    So i purchased Ja Tris and it comes with the Joomshopping cart solution already pre-installed.
    I am having some problems with this shopping cart.
    Two fold problem

1. Joomshopping does not have any Credit Card Module for payments, It just has Paypal and Debit Card. Is it something extra i have to purchase, or have someone write the code for me ? or is it just not possible with this extension i need some help.

2. In when i add features/attributes for the product, the chekout Now button or Keep shopping button disappears. Does anybody know how to fix it . I have attached a screen shot as you can see it is on the right side but hidden

1. Screen-Shot-2012-09-13-at-8.30.31-AM
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Bizdetox,
    1. Yes, we use Joomshopping to make base e-commerce and create themes on it, so we packed in QS. But about Credit Card Module for Joomshopping, we don’t have one, may be you go to main site of Joomshopping search about it. (I have searched, not found any extensions).
    2. I have added some new attributes for one product, still see ‘Add to cart’ and ‘Add to Wishlist’ as in attachment
    Do you have latest of JA Tiris template, newest version is 2.5.2 ?
    If yes, please give me your site URL to check what the problem is?
    If not, then backup and upgrade your site.

1. tiris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum