Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Are we pulling heavy weapons?:D

phadlady Friend

Hum? Whats up? “Ja Teline3” is the new august template ?

I am very excited!

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@zakladadadic 140670 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are we pulling heavy weapons?:D</blockquote>
    Care to contemplate?

mihirc Friend

Hello,

With the announcement of JA Teline III, i / we are really really looking forward to it.

Can JA make an announcement of what they are planning to do with JA Teline III???
    Any new extentions, modules, components, etc?

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

thatcomputerdude Friend

Think we’ll see a screenshot or a demo today or should we anticipate Monday?

hanifahmed Friend

mihirc;140679Hello,

With the announcement of JA Teline III, i / we are really really looking forward to it.

Can JA make an announcement of what they are planning to do with JA Teline III???
    Any new extentions, modules, components, etc?

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

JA Teline III???

Theres been a massive thread about it – but I didn’t realise anything was confirmed at all! It was just mere speculation in that thread.

Well at least people are getting their wish – and most likely it is going to be the August Template! Let’s hope they don’t disappoint.

mihirc Friend

Hello,

Basically I just want to knw what different is JA doing with Teline 3.

Yea, there was a lot of things that were discussed there, but I am really looking forward for an announcement with all the features, etc planned.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

belial Friend

any screenshot?

bennitos Friend

I was actually hoping for something completly new, not an upgraded version of an older one.

But this can be really good and a lot of people are waiting for this one, Im hoping this one sets the bar really high and that they will be able to maintain it with 1 template a month.

Should be good!

leave2 Friend

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really excited!!!!!!!!

wiery Friend

Show us already! The anticipation is killing us all… :eek::eek::eek:

toddman Friend

Any day now :laugh:

toddman Friend

In the demo section JA Mona is listed as the Aug. template.

joev Friend

Since we are at 1 template per month now, I’m having really high expectations for this one. No pressure or anything like that. 🙂 Really hope the templates will start taking full advantage of the JA extensions. Hoping to see it soon.

jay973 Friend

I absolutely don’t mind waiting, it’s for a good cause and the Dev’s need their time.

What does wind me up is when forums appear like this without any immediate reason. I just hope this one isn’t going to be like the JA Voice which has had it’s own forum for ages without even an announcement or screenshot.

Just my opinion

Cheers,

J.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)

This topic contains 64 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  cgc0202 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum