Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)
  • Author

Hi, the demobuilder is not working fine.

Anyone can check this problem? I didn’t get any mail inbox/spam from demobuilder.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

We have our regular maintenance for demo builder yesterday, hence you weren’t be able to get the access to it. Please do give it another try for now.

Sorry for any inconveniences it may cause!

Regards.

syapa Friend

this is really awesome were play before PAY. love the idea

Saguaros Moderator

Hi carlos,

When did you build it? I just tried to build one and it works properly: http://ja-halite1353395023.joomweb.com/.

Please give it another try and let me know if this issue still persists.

emmlnbn Friend

is there a demo builder for the theme Lens?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi emmlnbn,

Yes, there is and here it is: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_lens/

Regards

asokol Friend

good idea
    :-*

Saguaros Moderator

Hi law2rence,

After building a demo site from DEMO BUILDER tool, please check the email our system sends to you, it includes admin account for that demo site.

Regards

lucamarotta Friend

Hi,

I would like to have a Demo Builder for JA Lens template, but it’s not available il the list “Choose a product”. Is this normal ?

Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@lucamarotta 350273 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I would like to have a Demo Builder for JA Lens template, but it’s not available il the list “Choose a product”. Is this normal ?

Thanks</blockquote>
    Are you talking about wanting to have a “demo builder” incorporated into your own site?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

<blockquote>I would like to have a Demo Builder for JA Lens template, but it’s not available il the list “Choose a product”. Is this normal ?</blockquote>

It works properly, kindly check again

danman1k Friend

Can you add JA Pursite into the site builder tester?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@danman1k 350402 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you add JA Pursite into the site builder tester?</blockquote>

JA Puresite template has been added already in our demo build at http://joomweb.com/

Pls check again.

kristenhanna Friend

Interesting idea. Can I get more information on them.

anna88 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 199000 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Site builder is a tool to help you create a site that exactly resembles what you can see on the demo site.

What is it for
    ?

Play before you Pay :). We want to make sure you have full access to every pixel of image/line of codes of JA products before you spend your money.

– Admin access to see all setting and configuration of built-in extensions. This can help you easily make a clone of what we have on demo and a place of reference when you get lost during site development.

– Allows you to play around if you are new to JoomlArt and Joomla in general.

How long does it last?
    – All demo instances will stay there for 24hrs and then be automatically refreshed by our system.

Can I rip off templates incl extensions going with the demo using an admin tool like akeeba?

You can try but it would be a waste of your time. Because ALL JA products – templates & extensions – used in the packages are encrypted so if you download, it wont be usable.

Where can I test it?

Proceed to our Demo Sites and you can see the Generate Demo button on all our templates.</blockquote>

Thank you for wonderful info I was in search of this information for my mission.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)

This topic contains 120 replies, has 77 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum