Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 120 total)
  • Author

Hello Tom,
    Thank you so much for your reply. I understood what you said working out my own template using settings from the demo. Nevertheless, the second part of my questions is regarding, how can I create a JA Business Demo Builder for Joomla 1.7? It does not matter what button I click on, I always get only Joomla 1.5.
    Regards,

denvarel Friend

Hi,
    I know that is a new component fo 1.7 but JA Voice is not available for demo builder. Is there a possibility to be added soon?
    Also on voice-build that i have made i get a lot of deprecated messages on both; front end and back end: nr.joomweb.com. Is there any thing thar you should care about /components/libraries/cmslib/spframework.php? It seems that one is the only deprecated file.

TomC Moderator

<em>@boizan 278060 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Tom,
    Thank you so much for your reply. I understood what you said working out my own template using settings from the demo. Nevertheless, the second part of my questions is regarding, how can I create a JA Business Demo Builder for Joomla 1.7? It does not matter what button I click on, I always get only Joomla 1.5.
    Regards,</blockquote>
    Hmmmm … that is both interesting and of concern. I will bring this matter up with the JA Dev Team.

In the meantime, is there anything in particular with regard to the administration backend for JA Business that you have questions about – that I can, perhaps, try to assist you with?

vivaalerta Friend

Hi, recently i bought my memberclub and i tray to install ja teline quickstar, step by step and always give me back the same problem, so can you check for me…

My rute is …

http://www.vivaalerta.com/portal

TomC Moderator

<em>@vivaalerta 280324 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, recently i bought my memberclub and i tray to install ja teline quickstar, step by step and always give me back the same problem, so can you check for me…

My rute is …

http://www.vivaalerta.com/portal</blockquote>

When I click on the link you provided, I get the following error message . . .

You don’t have permission to access /portal/ on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Also, it would be best to post this issue within the JA Teline IV Forum section.

aktuelpaylasim Friend

<em>@vivaalerta 280324 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, recently i bought my memberclub and i tray to install ja teline quickstar, step by step and always give me back the same problem, so can you check for me…

My rute is …

haber program indir </blockquote>

I have got same problem, by the way demo is looking great.

TomC Moderator

<em>@aktuelpaylasim 300772 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have got same problem, by the way demo is looking great.</blockquote>
    As it does not appear that you are a current JATC Member … I don’t believe you “have got the same problem.”

Are you interested in becoming a JATC Member? 😎

boizan Friend

Hello Tom,
    I am already a member.
    Thanks,

bubbletech Friend

this is really awesome were play before PAY. love the idea

bdking Friend

Hi, Thanks a lot to give the opportunity to review the demo site a to z . It’s really appreciated. I like to review the back end of ja-orisite, but I can not login by using provided link. I like to buy this template/demo site…..but I want to see demo first….Please help me .

Anonymous Moderator

Visit the JA Orisite Demo here
    Fill in the Demo Builder Info, and the activated email will be sent to you momentarily after.
    If you couldn’t log in with the provided link, you can try it a few times later.
    As it belongs to JoomlArt server’s resources, the site will last approximately for 24hrs before it gets automatically deleted off our database.

Hope it works for you this time.
    I also attached a few screenshots here for your preferences.

1. How-to-create-a-site-for-yourself
    2. Email-notifcation
    3. Notification-upon-successfully-registration-for-Demo
    4. Notification
    cutaburu Friend

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /administrator/index.php on this server.

I need to save on my Demo builder site. Is there a remedy for this. SOS 🙁

TomC Moderator

You cannot “save” a demo builder site …. the site is located on JoomlArt’s servers and it is intended for demonstration purposes only.

antlee Friend

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /administrator/index.php on this server.

This happens when I need to update settings to test some modules I’m interested to, as the demo page for extensions seems out-dated.

It is good for have a glimpse of most of the available settings for bundled extensions and templates.

However it will be great for a demo if it allows
    – update bundled module/plugin settings so we can check how they work for different settings.
    – allows layout/theme customization, so that we can check if such customization works on the template.

I think they are essential for your term “Play before you pay.”.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi antlee,

In email you receive information of demo site, you’ll be noticed with message:
    Notice: your site will be automatically removed after 24 hours or when server reachs it’s resource limitation.

Please install another one again and enjoy 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 120 total)

This topic contains 120 replies, has 77 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum