Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

1. It gives me pleasure to announce the launch of JoomlArt Blog,

JA Blog is Update Central for all the announcements being made in the Forums, JA site related to all the JA Products and other important notices.

Why?

1. Subscribe to the JA Blog and you shall be updated with the announcements via email.
    2. No more searching forum threads for announcements / important links.
    3. Henceforth, all the announcements made on the JA Site and in the Forums would be added to the blog and if subscribed will reach your email inbox.
    4. Keeping you informed of the updates will help us serve you better.

So, Please Subscribe to the JA Blog

2. Guidelines for Efficient / Prompt Support

Check the above link for steps to receive prompt and faster support from JA Support Staff.

3. Call for Volunteers for Bug Squad

IF you think you have spare time and you fit the requirements, read the above link and drop me the PM.

Hung Dinh

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Hung,

1. Subscribed to the Update emails.
    2. Guidelines for support questions should help us in providing specific answers and would also help a lot in assessing the problem. As seeing is believing. Hope members would follow the guidelines.
    3. JA Bug Squad, sounds interesting. Having specific guys for specific work is good step.

Good work mate. JA Is headed in right direction.

Arvind

mihirc Friend

Hello Hung,

Subscribed to the Blog list. Though wanted to know if it is different from the other mailing list that I have subscribed to. Anyways, looking forward for the new newsletter.

The guidelines is a good idea, as people will understand how to approach a problem and get their query solved in 7 steps 🙂

I think you won a lot of people over when announced the whole bug / roadmap system because many people really wanted it. And now with a specific squad to look and bugs and to update the development team about them, it would surely make many more people happy. I look forward to be a part of the team.

I wish you the best of luck with all the 3 systems.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

mihirc;148613Hello Hung,

Subscribed to the Blog list. Though wanted to know if it is different from the other mailing list that I have subscribed to. Anyways, looking forward for the new newsletter.

Hi Mihir,
    Currently JA has newsletter, twitter, PM and email options. but its not possible to maintain all of them with the updates and send out regular newsletter, which again is not subscribed by every member.
    The problem is such that most of the announcements are made in the forum and since not all the members visit the forum on daily basis, it was required to have a place where all the updates could be categorized and links to respective original announcement could be left under small intro.

So no matter after how many months a member is coming back, he can review all the updates and announcements at the blog and he can followup complete announcement from the links in the blog entries.

Subscription to the blog (done via feedburner service of Google) helps is sending the update announcement to the guys email. The aim is not marketing, its just to keep everyone informed.

Arvind

mfcphil Friend

Hey regular update and the chance to place direct links into emails, maybe things like the Site of the month comp could be given another go!?

mihirc Friend

<em>@mfcphil 148636 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey regular update and the chance to place direct links into emails, maybe things like the Site of the month comp could be given another go!?</blockquote>
    Hello,

I really hope it gets added to the SOTM! Hoping against hope that SOTM starts off again.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

onboom Friend

Thanks Hung Dinh,
    I hope for getting alot of information in the blog.

instantinlaw Friend

Good work Hung,
    I’ve subscribed. 🙂

joeyjonson Friend

Think this is a great idea, keep up the good work

lmarco Friend

Very good idea 🙂

emreaydn Friend

thanks,

Emre.

inisemua Friend

hello my name is beton can i download joomla templete here.
    thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

inisemua;148868hello my name is beton can i download joomla templete here.
    thanks

Dear beton,

To download templates, you need to purchase a subscription. You can check the pricing on the main site, http://www.joomlart.com, under pricing tab. Also read the membership FAQ at http://www.joomlart.com/joomla_templates_club_faqs/448.html and Terms of use.

Arvind

didima Friend

just need to subcribe and that will do for now 😉

Mel Ahlborn Friend

Great news about the Blog! I will sign up with pleasure.

I have blogged my new ecommerce launch – and – my business relationship with JoomlArt on my blog here. I hope it brings JoomlArt continued success. Thank you and I look forward to continuing to work together.
    -Beauty
    Follow me on Twitter @illumination1
    Join my LinkedIn network http://www.linkedin.com/in/melahlborn

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  jait 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum