Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Can I use the JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module slideshow to diplay videos? like it is done in the uber template demo? If so, where can I find how to do that?

best regards,

Ruud Boersma

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can copy the hero folder from templatesuberacm and paste it into templatesja_hotelacm

Then create a new JA Acm module type Hero style-4

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can copy the hero folder from templatesuberacm and paste it into templatesja_hotelacm

Then create a new JA Acm module type Hero style-4

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

In this case, you can follow the steps in this documentation for how to move JA ACM in other templates here, hope it helps

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

In this case, you can follow the steps in this documentation for how to move JA ACM in other templates here, hope it helps

Regards

rboersma Friend

Thank you.

It seems the slidehow is missing from position “slideshow” now. It doesn’load any more. The module is assigned to “home”. I noticed this before adding the Hero style. So something went wrong before. Whatever I try, it will not load anything on position slideshow. Any idea what could be wrong?

rboersma Friend

Thank you.

It seems the slidehow is missing from position “slideshow” now. It doesn’load any more. The module is assigned to “home”. I noticed this before adding the Hero style. So something went wrong before. Whatever I try, it will not load anything on position slideshow. Any idea what could be wrong?

pavit Moderator

Hi

The admin account you provided in this thread doesn’t works , could you pm me a valid admin account so i can take a look at your configuration ?

pavit Moderator

Hi

The admin account you provided in this thread doesn’t works , could you pm me a valid admin account so i can take a look at your configuration ?

pavit Moderator

Hi there

<blockquote>It seems the slidehow is missing from position “slideshow” now. It doesn’load any more. The module is assigned to “home”. I noticed this before adding the Hero style. So something went wrong before. Whatever I try, it will not load anything on position slideshow. Any idea what could be wrong?</blockquote>

Actually your Hero style-4 module is assigned to the slideshow position and it is showing as you can see

You Home page was using the default layout before and this layout has no slideshow position available , it is available indeed into Home layout

pavit Moderator

Hi there

<blockquote>It seems the slidehow is missing from position “slideshow” now. It doesn’load any more. The module is assigned to “home”. I noticed this before adding the Hero style. So something went wrong before. Whatever I try, it will not load anything on position slideshow. Any idea what could be wrong?</blockquote>

Actually your Hero style-4 module is assigned to the slideshow position and it is showing as you can see

You Home page was using the default layout before and this layout has no slideshow position available , it is available indeed into Home layout

rboersma Friend

Thanks, I also tried that but it didn’t show. I did not notice however the default layout has no slideshow position.
    This is all for testing purposes, when the basics works, i’ll built from scratch with a blanc jahotel template.
    While your at it, do you see why the js calendar in section-1 won’t popup? I tried different z-index in the template, but i do not think that is the problem.

rboersma Friend

Thanks, I also tried that but it didn’t show. I did not notice however the default layout has no slideshow position.
    This is all for testing purposes, when the basics works, i’ll built from scratch with a blanc jahotel template.
    While your at it, do you see why the js calendar in section-1 won’t popup? I tried different z-index in the template, but i do not think that is the problem.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

I’m sorry but from your above answer i cannot understand if your problem with slideshow is solved

Regarding js calendar i checked your settings and problem it is not due to z-index , i can suggest to open a ticket from this PAGE

pavit Moderator

Hi there

I’m sorry but from your above answer i cannot understand if your problem with slideshow is solved

Regarding js calendar i checked your settings and problem it is not due to z-index , i can suggest to open a ticket from this PAGE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rboersma 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum