Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Im complaining? speaking my mind is complaining? stating my problems is complaining? … it sound like you want to score brownie point with the JA owners to mantain your status …….

1 download is 1 download……..If I have a problem again I will stated it ……. if you guys make it sound like is me .. i will speak my mind again.

When I wanted to get a joomlart template I PAID for it … you want to learn about SEO? maybe pay for a membership at SEOMoz.. they can help you there. …..

My site went from 60k to 210K in alexa ranking and the only difference was that i started using Joomlart templates. I downloaded 5 times …… NOT 57 times

Thank you ……and I have nothing else to post on the treat. … so……..

Phill Moderator

I was attempting to be constructive, not earn brownie points. I am trying to address your issues but you are reading something different to my intent. There is no problem with your download count but for others who may wonder how that count is made up from then I will try to enlighten. Many do seem to have that question and some users do seem to comment on peoples high download count so here goes.

Take a look at the image below, it is a screengrab of the Teline IV download page.

It is made up of a number of items, 15 in this case as it says at the bottom. Each of those goes towards your download count. So if you download that package 5 times that is 5*15 downloads = 75. So you would have a download count of 75. As you can see, it is quite easy o build up a high download count.

If you have an issue with a JA template then please either raise a ticket via the ticket system (which if your issue is important is your best method of support) or start a forum thread. The forum is looked at by the JA team but by the very nature of a busy forum threads will and do get missed. That is why JA have the ticket system which works very well.

1. JA-Teline-IV-Downloads-JoomlArt-Forums_1292702436009
    thomascollado Friend

Ok peace and thanks for your help.

TomC Moderator

<em>@thomascollado 209466 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I also know that just doing a google search turns out all your pirated templates which can be downloaded free but chose to be ethical and pay for the product and respect the intelectual propety of joomlart …….
    </blockquote>
    In acknowledgement and appreciation of you having demonstrated the integrity of purchasing a club membership – WHY would you even bother to make such a statement insinuating that “you could have pirated” the template(s)? With all due respect, I really don’t see the value of your posting what amounts to a “threat” in the first place.

For as much as you want and expect respect from JA and the JA Community, you need to understand that the door swings BOTH ways. If you want respect and consideration, you need to demonstrate respect and consideration in your requests and follow-up.

As you can see, providing concise elements to your issue – and demonstrating a calm and collected level of respect in doing so – reaps much greater results than inflammatory ranting and mudslinging.

for future reference . . . .

😎

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum