Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 167 total)
  • Author

J3.7.2 creates flaws in Firefox
    Hi
    Just updated my JA Resume site from 3.7.1–>3.7.2 because Joomla Backend constantly demanded it. And because it also demanded an upgrade of the PHP-installation I up graded it to 7.1.5.

Result: In Firefox the frontpage rolling text besides the image disappeared. Actually the image disappeared aswell. But I think my web-supplier was able to get it back. Or it has something to do with my downgrading the PHP-version to 5.6.3. Which still is higher than the earlier one.

In Safari-browser the front-page now appears normal but as in the Firefox edition links in boxes when you scroll down now is placed partly outside the box. See attached images. Another problem is that the Safari browser now won’t let u click the cookie-annoncement to disappear…

Anny suggestions.

Yours Claus
    Image ..30.png: Result in Safari – pretty much normal except for the problem with the cookie annoncement
    Image .. 49.png: Result in Firefox
    Image ..01.png: Result in both Firefox and Safari. Links placed partly outside boxes…

1. Skærmbillede-2017-06-13-kl.-15.57.30
    2. Skærmbillede-2017-06-13-kl.-15.57.49
    3. Skærmbillede-2017-06-13-kl.-15.58.01
    martinus Friend

Just to let U know. My Firefox updated it self today to ver 54.0. And most of my issues went away. Now I’ll try to set php to 7.5.1 to see what happens.
    Though most problems disappeared the issue with links outside its box remains.

Yours
    Claus

jowan512 Friend

T3 Mega Menu plugin duplicate menu items

This question has been asked on the developers Forum but got closed down with no answer. Not sure why. We have also contacted them directly but the response was to ask here instead.

Megamenu duplicate menu items after T3 Framework updating to v 2.6

We update our modules etc regularly, but the menu on the website had not changed for a while. Now when changing the menu order in the normal Joomla menu interface, then menu items in the mega menu drop down get duplicated. Restoring them to the original order removes the issue (!)

This must have come in somewhere between versions 2.6.2 through 2.6.5. I am using Joomla 3.7.2.

I have tried a bit of debugging in the plugin, and the json on the DB that it uses, but I can’t figure out at which point the menu gets duplicated.

Question : has anyone else came across this issue ? does it some familiar.

Very happy if it’s something I’ve overlooked or that I’ve done, rather than a bug.

edensalgado Friend

After upgrading one of my extensions ( joomlatools, com_docman3.0.9) I lost my slideshow using the latest version of ja_platon.v1.0.4 and upgraded T3 plugin. Do you have why the slideshow is not showing? Please advise.

Welcome Friend

Looks like I have this issue already, I have to recover from backup now, losing data and config, as I just installed 3.7, Would it be possible going forward to notify via email rather than on your website?

Welcome Friend

Looks like I have this issue already, I have to recover from backup now, losing data and config, as I just installed 3.7, Would it be possible going forward to notify via email rather than on your website?

Modules are screwed up as well.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Welcome.

1. Screenshot-1-1
    charlessteiner Friend

Is there one place we can go to check on the status without reading though all of these comments?

How about a table of extensions and templates indicating what is compatible and what is not.

sebastien83 Friend

Hi,
    I use T3v2 blank template with Joomla 3.7.2.
    When I save my article its category is modified. This is the default category of the first "create article" menu link that is used (in front office). I have many article creation links with default categories assigned.).
    Thanks for jour help!
    Seb

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  sebastien83.
    jglopezl Friend

Hello,
    I need your help with two problems:

I have installed: JA Teline V with joomla 3.7.2

The first problem is that it does not allow me to update: JA Content Type Plugin

And on the Web I get the following message:

Warning: Can not use scalar value as an array in /home/diosps/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 620

Warning: Can not use scalar value as an array in /home/diosps/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 621

Warning: Can not use scalar value as an array in /home/diosps/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 622

Warning: Can not use scalar value as an array in /home/diosps/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 623

Please help us solve the problem.

1. Screen-Shot-2017-06-23-at-11.40.25-AM
    imported_360admin Friend

Will you please provide an updated list of all templates updated to conform with Joomla latest release? I have many sites needing updates and security patches and it would be very helpful if i can simply check which ones I can. Thank You!

SiteWeavers Friend

Dear Arvind

I think with the amount of time that has passed and the length of this thread we really do need a way to see which templates are ‘3.7 ready’ and which are being worked on next. The several hours work this may take has to be worth it, surely?

Alternatively, how about a simple icon next to the 2.5x, 3.0x icons on each template page saying ‘3.7x compatible’?

I would imagine this would reduce your support workload as new customers would be informed which templates were safe to use with the latest joomla resulting in a happy customer not a frustrated one.

yailis Friend

Hi, I need help fixing the errors
    I am using JAElastica with JAT3 version 2.7.2. When I upgraded to joomla 3.7, these errors appeared on the frontend:

Notice: Undefine index: mime….
    Notice: Undefine index: media….
    Notice: Undefine index: attribs….
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘relative’ ..
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘pathOnly’ ….
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘detectBrowser’…
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘detectDebug’…

fsctmikado Friend

I updated 2 pages and both are ok without any problem. Thanks!
    Petra

hajaWEB Friend

Hello,
    I am waiting for the JA Mitius template, do you have an idea when you will update it?
    Today there is a new release of Joomla 3.7.3!

Regards

hfs2015 Friend

Thanks so much sparkktv!

After I turned the Optimize CSS and Java off everything works again! Thanks again!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 167 total)

This topic contains 166 replies, has 115 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum