Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

I just bought JAComments to replace my old comment system and have a lot of issues, can not find if those are v3.7.3 dependant or not (I can not think these problems exist since a long time 🙁 ) 1) absolutely unable to work with french language 2) unable to set moderator users : can not use the form "Add User" as it can not find a single user whatever group I select, whatever username I type into 3) unable to use in comment process the BBCodes, link, image or even Bold (or Italic) button : probably a javascript error : > Uncaught TypeError: el.doTag is not a function at Object.DCODE.doClick (eval at (29-presentation.html:1), :3:2815) at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (VM8400 29-presentation.html:1) > though all these commands work well while editing a comment (??) 4) unable to have the JA Latests comments module work as I can not find a way to tell the module on which page it should appears (actually : no pages !!)

and some other ones …

I am actually Joomla 3.7.3 – PHP 7.0 JA Comment is installed on my mirror site in order to prepare my migration but I can, not actually decide if I can use it : too many problems to solve

if you can help …

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  pieceofcake. Reason: correcting
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately JA Comment is still not compatible with Joomla 3.7 yet.

We’re updating our products to this latest version so pls stay tuned.

Thank you!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Saguaros.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum