Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

After updating to 3.5, the site "Home" button that says my site name and has always linked back to the home page now always links to the current page.

Did I flip a swtich?

Can anyone help me get this back to pointing to the homepage.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Could you update Admin & FTP account of your site so I will take a look?

kjkhere Friend

After updating to 3.5, the site "Home" button that says my site name and has always linked back to the home page now always links to the current page.

Hello – the same effect after updating to 3.5. template januevo ;)

Hi
    Its seems you updated Joomla to J3.5 . Kindly restore the back of site and wait for template update , it will be released soon .
    Here is temp fix of the issue .

Saguaros Moderator

Is it working now?

sburm Friend

No change. It still links to the current page.

Saguaros Moderator

You can update the FTP account again, I will take a look.

freewilly Friend

I have had the same problem. The quick fix suggested worked for me.
    I want to report two other problems after installing Ja Purity III on a fresh install of joomla 3.5 (not updated from 3.48):

1. When in template section for Ja Purity III in "Theme" you want to add a Logo image, when you select the image and try to "Insert" it, nothing happens; you are only allowed to go back. I have solved writing the path of the image directly in the database.
    2. When you try to edit a menu (for example Home), in the "Menus: Edit Item" section, the tab "Page Display" is absent
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

We’re still in progress of updating our large template collection to J!3.5, kindly wait for the update version of Purity III before using in J!3.5.

Please stay tuned.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum