Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

<em>@HeR0 334160 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Titanrocks
    There is componentscom_communitytemplates folder which includes default and ja_social template.

Regards,</blockquote>

My issue is that I’m using JA Cloris and the profile and preferences pages are blank/white, regardless of the JomSocial theme used. I created a ticket with JomSocial and we started playing around with other templates. All non-Joomlart templates work so far but any of the others “Cloris, Zite, Social” all experience the same issue. Can you please assist in providing a workaround?

HeR0 Friend

Hi,

If you get this issue while using JA templates, please config template of Jomsocial to default. Because JA Social template does not support latest version of Jomsocial.

Regards,

psymon Friend

We Know that, This thread is about it not working fully on Jomsocial 2.6.1 which your own documentation say it should.
    were told a 3 month update cycle, thats now past, is JASoical Dead?

Has anybody from Joomlart actually looked at
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCSOCIALJ16-314?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel or do you just take our subscription fee’s and then offer no support thats sure what it feels like.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Psymon
    Sorry, i’ll report to dev team to solve this issue, please follow up it.

Regards,

comtera Friend

<em>@HeR0 335052 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Psymon
    Sorry, i’ll report to dev team to solve this issue, please follow up it.

Regards,</blockquote>

So whats the news here? … i build my site on this template, still not working????????????…. promised 3 month cycle for updates, not even this is keept… i’m done with Joomlart….! it’s pissing on clients….. im out and ex. customer here..

davidllorente Friend

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

psymon Friend

<em>@davidllorente 339701 wrote:</em><blockquote>>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(</blockquote>

Seconded!!

psymon Friend

There’s goes one more month, Is this template now Dead?

titanrocks Friend

<em>@psymon 344126 wrote:</em><blockquote>There’s goes one more month, Is this template now Dead?</blockquote>

I’ll never purchase a Joomlart template again. Sorry guys but this is piss poor support.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi sir,

We released new version with bug fixed in 09-26-2012. Somehow this thread was missed to reply and apologies for the same.

Please go to download version of this template, download quickstart version and update file for jomsocial (com_community) and let me know if error still persist.

Regards.

psymon Friend

Would seem to be working, Thank You

Was the update just for 2.6.1 or should i be able to upgrade to 2.6.2 now?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Yes. You can upgrade to 2.6.2

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum