Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

The module jobs by category or location is not working properly. It shows tha amount of jobs in a category but when I click on yhe link it it does not show them all. The jobs have categories assigned but I need to go to the backend to save the job again to make sure it shows it. After a few hours it changes again and it is not correct anymore.

Thanks

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I have checked your site and see that Module still works correct. Is your problem fixed ?

timmieboy Friend

No, it does not work correct. See category links on homepage and see the number behind Camping/Recreatiepark, you will see that is tells you 17 jobs but when you click it it shows 16 jobs. I have manually saved all jobs again to make sure it shows them correct in each category but that must not be the way I think.

Luna Garden Moderator

Yes, I see the problem now.
    It seem a bug of JA Jobboard. I have create the issue for developer to checking on it, you can track the process here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJBJ25-364

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum