Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have these problems + more features to be added:

– When new Employer / Job Seeker is created, the admin didn’t receive notification >> I want e-mail notification to admin;

– When new Employer / Job Seeker is created, is automatically approved >> I want the admin choose approvation;

– When user create/edit/update/delete a Resume (CV), no e-mail is sent (to admin or user) >> I want e-mail;

– When user update/edit the Resume (CV), the “Creation date” field didn’t update >> I want “Creation date” field update automatically with the date of update/edit (or, alternatively, a new field named “Edit date”);

– When I update/edit the Resume with a new file, error “Field must be filled” appears, only if the field is “required” (if it’s not required, no error!) > That’s a bug;

If you need website information, contact me by private message.

Thank you for help,
    Stefano

fismpn Friend

Hello,
    I read about data lost…
    Anyway, the modification date works, thank you Luna!

Andrea

jooservices Friend

HI there,
    Actually most of it can apply without core modify. We can use plugin to do 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

fismpn Friend

Hello,
    your colleague Luna opened a request to dev team for add the features I need in the next version of Job Board. Here it is: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJBJ25-361
    Anyway, if can be done now with plugin, please apply it. I really need.

I’ll re-open the topic about the Resume List layout.

Thank you,
    Andrea

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

<blockquote>- When I update/edit the Resume with a new file, error “Field must be filled” appears, only if the field is “required” (if it’s not required, no error!) > That’s a bug;</blockquote>

I have checked your site and see that you have turned on ‘required’ function on Form Customizations for field Uploaded CV. It’s our bug in this case, I have reported to the developer.

At this moment, you can try with temporary solution as below:
    1. Turn off ‘Required’ function for field Uploaded CV.
    2. Go to file componentscom_jajobboardviewsjaresumestmpljaform.php
    find for:

if(pressbutton == 'apply' || pressbutton == 'save'){
    }

change to:

if(pressbutton == 'apply' || pressbutton == 'save'){
    if ((document.resumeForm.elements["text_file_attachment"].value == "")&& (document.resumeForm.elements["file_attachment"].value == ""))
    {
    alert("You forgot to attach file!");
    document.resumeForm.elements["text_file_attachment"].focus();
    return false;
    }
    }

fismpn Friend

Thank you Luna!! 🙂

Andrea

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fismpn 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum