Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I am sorry for my english. Please help. Template JA Magz II no displays the number of comments to articles on the front side, where you needed (as in the picture). I have system installed jcomments. Besides displays comments (or add a comment) not is as a link. How to integrate jcomments with Ja Magz II?

1. Przechwytywanie-w-trybie-pełnoekranowym-2016-03-29-190251
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

As I can see that you’re using bowtheme, not our JA Magz II template.

wojtek_c. Friend

Hi. Your template JA Magz II tests on a subdomain http://art.sloworegionu.pl/. Here you see how comments are displayed.

1. Przechwytywanie-w-trybie-pełnoekranowym-2016-03-29-190251-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

By default, this template doesn’t come with jcomment extension, you can send me the login info of your site: URL, Admin & FTP account so I can have a closer look.

wojtek_c. Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

The comment shows in the same place when I tried to switch default template to a standard template of Joomla: http://prntscr.com/amojit

Could you please contact provider of JComment for further suggestion in changing the place of comment count?

wojtek_c. Friend
    wojtek_c. Friend

I have one more question. How to place announcements of articles in the marked spot (the photo)?

1. Przechwytywanie-w-trybie-pełnoekranowym-2016-04-04-020251
    Saguaros Moderator

What do you mean by the ‘announcements of articles’ ? You can send me screenshot of how you want it should be here.

wojtek_c. Friend
    1. As this position set up in the admin panel? How to manage this item (the photo)?

2. Does installing your component JA Comment solve the problem with the display of the amount of comments on the site? Is it possible to import a large amount of comments from Jcomments to JA Comment?

1. How-to-manage-this-item
    Saguaros Moderator

I meant the positions which jcomment renders its elements in article. For example, by default, a Joomla extension will render in some positions like: afterDisplayTitle, beforeDisplayContent, etc… You can mention this to jcomments’ provider, they will know.

I want the same info so I can such as you change position in our template to suit your need.

wojtek_c. Friend

To solve the problem bought component JA Comment. I need to turn off the e-mail field in the JA Comment. How to do it?

Saguaros Moderator
    wojtek_c. Friend

The field marked in red

1. Przechwytywanie-w-trybie-pełnoekranowym-2016-04-11-013340
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

JA Comment requires Guest user to enter Email field before adding a comment. If you’re Register User, this field will not appear. This is default behaviour of JA Comment.

Removing this field is difficult and lots of stuff to be changed in the core component of the JA Comment. I recommend not to remove this field.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum