Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

hi

any news on this?

the votes is still screwing with the styling.

ronron6 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I compared both links on your site online-marketing and Wendy Terno and online-marketing is working as well.

I have been trying to help you to detect this bug but when I changed the code on your site but it does not effect and it looks like your site is enabling the cache. Please disable the caching on your site. I will help further

Regards

ronron6 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I fixed the problem directly on your site and you can see the solution from templates/ja_jason/html/com_hikashop/product/show_tabular.php file

Hope it helps

Regards

ronron6 Friend

hi

what happened to the 3rd column, please do not remove this?

also if you want to check if what you did was correct, please set the votes and comments to public. what you did is still not working correctly.

put it back the way it is, i mean return the 3rd column and then set comments and votes to public, you will see the correct layout that i wish

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Did you make the custom work on templates/ja_jason/html/com_hikashop/product/show_tabular.php file?

I downloaded that file from download page and compared it with the file on your site and I saw it differently

Regards

ronron6 Friend

yes. i made custom work.

anyway if it is causing confusion you may remove it temporarily.

if you want to check if what you did was correct, please set the votes and comments to public. what you did is still not working correctly.

i have attached a sample of the correct layout. votes and comments are set to public

1. Screenshot-correcct
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    First of all i really sorry for the late reply on it, Due to Annual holidays team is not available for support.
    I read all the posts in this thread I understand how much it’s frustrating for you, But it`s also something that needs some time to update the template for an extesnion.

Kindly tell me the current style issue on this page > https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/jason-with-hikashop-configuration-problem/page/3/
    There is floating issue that you can solve it by adding below code in custom.css file

.hikashop_product_price_main .hikashop_product_price_full {
        float: none!imortant;
    }

Let me know if it helps.
    Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum