Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Apologies for this late response because I need time to compare the configuration on your site. Your site is using Hikashop component latest version but our product only supports up to HikaShop Starter v2.6.3. You can make a backup version and downgrade Hikashop component.

We have been upgrading Hikashop component on JA jason temnplate and will release it coming soon

Regards

ronron6 Friend

hi Ninja.

thank you so much.

unfortunately i cant do that. Im using the hikashop business plus hikamarket. This is the clients requirements.

i have a deadline as well. So if we cant fix this i would like to request a refund. Client really likes the template
    but we need something compatible.

thanks again

ronron6 Friend

ok for those who are having a problem with this. try disabling the votes.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I have reminded your request to development team again. They need a little time to finish it, please wait for them.

Regards

ronron6 Friend

any news please?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Our dev is checking the problem directly on your site when they go to the back-end link but the link auto back to Home page of your site and FTP account does not work either, kindly check and send me the correct link to access backend of your site, admin account and FTP account via private reply. They will check and give the hotfix for you.

Regards

ronron6 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ronron6 Friend

hi

was there any changes done to the site?

its pretty messed up.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Our dev is working on your site, please them time to do and I will let you know when they are done

Regards

ronron6 Friend

hi any news?

is there aa estimated date of completion for this?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Our dev has been checking the problem on your site but back-end is auto response to home when they go to admin link on your site

Besides that, the sub pages on your site are using JA Brickstore template. Please give me the link to access back-end of your site. They will continue checking the problem on your site

Regards

ronron6 Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator
    ronron6 Friend

Our dev checked the configuration on your site and now

hehehe

this is really funny. after all this time of waiting, you just arrived with a "checked the configuration".This is very sad. What a waste of time. My friend the reason you are seeing a partially working site is because i disabled a few features.

1. first problem is the votes if it is enabled the product page will look like this.

http://mob.pwedepa.ph/products

1. the category photos from the link you added appears correctly but if you click it, the categories are empty even if items are clearly present.

i cant work on my site thoroughly because its not working correctly. so who knows what more bugs are waiting for me.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I’m so sorry about this if this will waste more time for you but I double checked the configuration on your site and I could not see the diffenence with our demo

If possible, you can give me the screenshot and description on that. It would help to understand of your request. We will help you out

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum