Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

This sorting would be enough for me. But when i change the sorting of the categories of K2 nothing happens. And as you can see in your screenshot the categorie "Beratung Kommunen" is not shown at the first position at the frontpage. And Biogas ist not the second and Photovoltaik is not the third.

So how is the sorting? Sorry, but i dont understand.

Many thanks for your help

Brigitte

Saguaros Moderator

The order of K2 category is a bit complicated as it also needs to follow the order of parent category first. So for example, if you want ‘Beratung Kommunen’ to display first, make sure that its parent category order before other category.

You can make a small search in K2 forum for better understanding about K2 category order.

kuschel Friend

Hello,

i think i understand. Please see attachement. There you see the sorting of the categories. And it is not the sorting of the articles in these categories.

1. Ashampoo_Snap_2017.06.06_11h52m10s_005_Renergie-Allgäu-e-V-in-Kempten-der-politisch-und-wirtschaftlich-unabhängige-Verein-für-Erneuerbare-Energien-und-Energieeffizienz-Administration-
    Saguaros Moderator

Pls make sure that you also re-order the parent category of categories you wish to have priority order

kuschel Friend

Also the parent category is in the right order. First "Beratungsangebot" and then "Tätigkeitsbereiche".

But still the article of "Tätigkeitsbereiche" is the first one. And the articles of "Tätigkeitsbereiche" are not in the right sorting. There is no sorting at all. Maybe you sort the Categorie ID instead of the sorting.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the ftp account also? I will take a closer look at the code and check for you.

kuschel Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Let me check and will get back to you.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum