Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

i installed a new version of t3, template and modules.

There are some more settings in the new mod-janewspro. I have problems with the sorting. In the old one, he sorted in the sort of the assigned articles.Now i dont know how the sort ist, because acending und descending is the same.

Is it possible to say how to sort the articles
    even if the categore "Beratung Komunen is the first in the sorting of k2-categories it shows at last

you can see it here

http://www.renergie-allgaeu.de at frontpage

The wanted sorting is like in the old version

1. Zeile: Beratung Kommunen, Biomasse, Wärmenutzung
    2. Zeile: Biogas, Heizen mit Holz, Elektromobilität
    3. Zeile: Photovoltaik, Wasserkraft, Windkraft

THank you very much for your help. i love all your templates

1. Ashampoo_Snap_2017.03.20_17h19m38s_002_
    2. Ashampoo_Snap_2017.03.20_17h19m03s_001_
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the login info of your site so I will take a look?

kuschel Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Brigitte,

As I can see in settings of JA News pro module on your site, you sort categories by Ordering Ascending and it’s showing correctly on frontend. Could you send screenshot of how you want it should be?

kuschel Friend

sorry i cannot make screenshot, but i want the sorting like this.

first row: Beratung Kommunen, Biomasse, Wärmenutzung
    second row: Biogas, Heizen mit Holz, Elektromobilität
    third row: Photovoltaik, Wasserkraft, Windkraft

But why do you say the sorting is alright. Wehn i make descending, it is the same sorting
    how does it sort?
    number of category and then subcategory?
    i changed the sorting of the subcategory "Erzeugung", nothing happens
    the category "Beratung Kommunen" is above the category "Erzeugung", but it shows in the list at last.

Maybe i dont understand
    Thank you very much for your help. It is a life-Site and i really need help.

Brigitte

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check further and will get back to you.

kuschel Friend

yes, thank you very much.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I investigated in the code of this JA News Pro module and saw that it displays K2 category from top to bottom and K2 category does automate optimize the columns and rows aiming to display at its best design.

For example, at this moment you’re setting to show categories sorted by the Ordering in admin panel of K2 component, it will display from top to bottom:

1-BIOGAS 4-WASSERKRAFT 7-BIOMASSE
    2-PHOTOVOLTAIK 5-WÄRMENUTZUNG …
    3-WINDKRAFT 6-ELEKTROMOBILITÄT

kuschel Friend

Hello,

sorry for the long delay. I am still with this problem. I tried solutions with other modules, but non are like janewspro.
    So how can i change the sorting of the Categories?

The customer want his own sorting like you see above. At the old version i changed the sorting by assigning the categories in the module in the right order.

Thank you very much for your help.

Brigitte

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Brigitte,

The module will show in the order as my last post, please change the order of category in category manager section (Articles > Category) so it can display like that.

Regards

kuschel Friend

Hello Saquaros,

i am sorry but it is not like this. if i change the sorting of the categories, nothing happens.

The first categorie with an article is "Beratungsangebot (32) and there "Beratung Kommunen (116)" and there "EnergieNutzungspläne (122)"
    The second categorie is "Tätigkeitsbereiche (19)" and there "Erzeugung (20)" and there Biogas (22)
    The third categorie is "Tätigkeitsbereiche (19)" and there "Erzeugung (20)" and there Photovoltaik (23)

I don’t know what do do. Can you please have look.

Thank you

Brigitte.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Brigitte,

Let me pass to the team if there could be an option for improving this ordering for module.

Regards

kuschel Friend

Thank you very much.

kuschel Friend

Hello,

do you have something new for me?

Thank you for your answer.

Brigitte

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Brigitte,

I discussed with the team but unfortunately, this module supports to sort the categories by the ordering only. In the module settings, you select to show these K2 categories: http://prntscr.com/ffzhd2 .You need to change the order of these categories under admin panel > Components > K2 as you wish.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum