Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m using Uber with the ja rent template.

Question 1: Is it possible to use the Container Slideshow with JACM? I only see the Slideshow as an option and would prefer the expanded settings available with the Container Slideshow.

Question 2: The background image in the slideshow is resizing disproportionately. See attached screenshots. It looks fine at 1920 x 1080. 1280 x 1024 is really distorted. The mobile version is a smashed disaster.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

The current slideshow on your site is also the ACM module type of slideshow. If you want to use Container Slideshow, you will need to copy this ‘Container Slideshow’ type of Uber template because by default JA Rent doesn’t support style for this type.

You can follow this guide to use ACM in different templates: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/uber-template/acm-configuration#acm-other-template

Hope this helps.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

The current slideshow on your site is also the ACM module type of slideshow. If you want to use Container Slideshow, you will need to copy this ‘Container Slideshow’ type of Uber template because by default JA Rent doesn’t support style for this type.

You can follow this guide to use ACM in different templates: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/uber-template/acm-configuration#acm-other-template

Hope this helps.

Regards

gbanig Friend

Is there a way to address Question 2?

Question 2: The background image in the slideshow is resizing disproportionately. See attached screenshots. It looks fine at 1920 x 1080. 1280 x 1024 is really distorted. The mobile version is a smashed disaster.

gbanig Friend

Is there a way to address Question 2?

Saguaros Moderator

It looks fine at my end, in which browser can I see the issue?

Saguaros Moderator

It looks fine at my end, in which browser can I see the issue?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum