Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hey there,

i just released another Car Dealer Website with the wunderfull ja_trona template from Joomlart. 🙂
    I have modified the Orange theme a lot, to look like a orange theme :laugh:

The English part of the Website is under progress and will be released in a couple of weeks.

Comments would be recommend.

http://www.ntc-24.de

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Great website. 🙂

I suggest you change the orange background coz old people may have difficulties to read the texts.

Kent

questbg Friend

Nice, clean site, very well done!

Kent may have a point, that orange is a bit fierce! Had to put my sunglasses on 😀

Chris

questbg Friend

Nice, clean site, very well done!

Kent may have a point, that orange is a bit fierce! Had to put my sunglasses on 😀

Chris

sunrise Friend

<em>@questbg 95949 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice, clean site, very well done!

Chris</blockquote>
    How did the site look with sunglasses? Hey, look, here he is….:cool:

sunrise Friend

About the site, it looks very good. The color is not so bad, but maybe if it were a bit darker it would be easier to read the light text. (Not everyone brings sunglasses to the comuter?:D

Good luck with the site and the English. Have someone check the grammar as well, like Comments would be recommend(ed) .

sfpkent Friend

<em>@sunrise 95953 wrote:</em><blockquote>About the site, it looks very good. The color is not so bad, but maybe if it were a bit darker it would be easier to read the light text. (Not everyone brings sunglasses to the comuter?:D</blockquote>

Agree, coz if you stay longer on the site, the eyes will pain. Actually, we designing is not only design a website, we have to study human behavious as well. We are trained since we were small with white color background and black text. Almost all physical books are like that. That’s why I prefer traditional way, white background and black text.

And, most important, joomlart has what I want. Thanks joomlart! 🙂

Kent

cjmicro Friend

nice site, i like the orange, but not the main text, as others have said, i would prefer to see that in black, probably on white.

i notice your readmore link looks a little funny (ie7), like the text is too big for the background. I can send you a screen shot if needed.

Good luck with the site!
    Cheryl

blackmerlin Friend

Thanks for comments, the orange and white was a customer wish 😉

digileaf Friend

I think the orange and white looks fabulous. Wow, it really shows how well designed templates can be amended to create something fantastic. Well Done! You have inspired me.

sfpkent Friend

<em>@blackmerlin 96013 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for comments, the orange and white was a customer wish ;-)</blockquote>

Then, you really have to consult your customer. If in future, someone tell your customer the orange background issue and coincidently some other web designers approach your customer, you may lost your customers.

Coz nowadays, web designers are not only web designers, we are marketers as well. 🙂

Anyway, there’s my suggestion.

sunrise Friend

<em>@blackmerlin 96013 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for comments, the orange and white was a customer wish ;-)</blockquote>
    And the Customer is the boss. You gotta do what you gotta do. And you did it very well! You did the best with what you had.

alex45 Friend

Now a days there are lot of new websites and companies are introduced for selling cars….
    Thanks to the internet I bought my car with in my home…..

Thanks,

alex

New Cars

wooohanetworks Friend

Hope that you don’t get or your customer won’t get trouble with all the brands you altered the logos of. The german copyright laws and also the international ones always state, from company to company, that first you must have the written allowance by the brand to display their logos on a commercial homepage or print media and especially, also when you have those, that you are in no way allowed to alter the logos from it’s original look. As it seems all of those logos are now modified to fit the style of the homepage, but, sad to say, and this you can double check ten times it is not allowed by those brands and organizations.

I really like the site but this is what first caught my eyes and please check back with your client so that he won’t get trouble with this, so just a tip!

Much success!!!:D

scotty Friend

The orange and white look ok but need some more syling. Maybe some black lines around the modules or something.

As regards copyright infringement, the worst you can expect, in the very unlikely event that they are noticed by VW at all, is a letter simply asking you to remove them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  blackmerlin 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum