Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Great template…thanks..!
    Just 2 or 3 issues…

Issue 1.: userguide.html… Just some feedback for you to consider.
    Re: The “2. Menu Types Configuration”
    …”JA Zibal offers you 3 fancy types of menu: JA Split Menu, JA CSS Menu and JA Transmenu.”..

Could I suggest a little more detail here…
    It is not clear what these menu types mean… I eventually found this:
    http://www.joomlart.com/addons/components_and_modules/transmenu_update_to_v.20_for_both_joomla_and_mambo.html
    Maybe a link or two in the Userguide?

Issue 2.: Menu Block
    JA Zibal is VERY highly configurable… and you’ve done a great job with options etc.
    However, one further config item might be:
    Perhaps, provide a config element to allow easy switching of the menu block between Right and Left side.

Issue 3.: Menu items
    I am of the school that says menu links should always be link/highlighted to full width of the menu block.
    So, now I must go and tweak what is ALMOST the very best template I’ve come across in order to make that so…
    … which is now done.

Oh, and while I’m here…
    Would it be too much trouble to have source graphics in PNG (Fireworks) format as an option?
    IMO, Photoshop is yesterday’s news… for Web dev’s anyway.!

Cheers,
    Chris

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you for your nice feedback, your comments are of high importance to us, we will try to update the templates and userguide to make it better

ChristopherM Friend

OK Hung,
    It’s always encouraging to see people are wattching…

I wonder if I may bother you in respect of the menu block to left of page issue.
    I have moved the block of code:
    <?php if ($ja_sidecol) { ?>
    <!– BEGIN: COLUMN –>
    <div id=”ja-sidecol”>
    to up just inside <div id=”ja-main-wrap3″>

and tweaked the CSS a bit…
    But I am still getting a what appears to be the background grey with a left border over on the right of page – where my menu block used to be.

But am unable to see where that formatting is being established… I would’ve thought it would be a part of <div id=”ja-sidecol”> but apparantly not.

I hope you understand what I mean…and,
    I do realize you have better things to do than help people tweak your templates… so I will understand if you so no.!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ChristopherM 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum