Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

1. This is a problem that needs to be corrected for 1.2.2 – correct? In other words – Who cares if it keeps triggering the joomla update notification? – we can address this in the next update because I looked for the manifest file (couldn’t find it) and your article (which has been tagged as needing to be updated – 🙂 ) is going to make things more complicated than is needed. Right?

2. You can go back on this Forum and see what Deadcode and Saguaros have contributed – I’m not aware of any core files that have been changed. Obviously the Logo issue is a template issue.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # I have mentioned that with team they will take look that.
    Actually i still keep my opinion about template update. Only do that if really needed or in case we exactly managed it in hand
    # You can restore which files are modified by them to restore your old codes.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

stefane06 Friend

Hello,
    as I made some modifications into the template, and as you said, I don’t need to update with the 1.2.1 version.
    But I still have the message asking me to update the template (not so good formy client), also how can I delete this message even if I don’t update the template?
    Thank you for your help and this fantastic template.

stefane06 Friend

Hello,
    as I made some modifications into the template, and as you said, I don’t need to update with the 1.2.1 version.
    But I still have the message asking me to update the template (not so good formy client), also how can I delete this message even if I don’t update the template?
    Thank you for your help and this fantastic template.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@stefane06 496741 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    Thank you for your help and this fantastic template.</blockquote>
    Hi
    I am not aware about the modification u did in template , Template update can override your custom works .
    JA Wall 1.2.1 version is compatible with Joomla 3.4 . u can check it here

+ i suggest you to open your own thread and add all the issue details in it . It will help our community .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@stefane06 496741 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    Thank you for your help and this fantastic template.</blockquote>
    Hi
    I am not aware about the modification u did in template , Template update can override your custom works .
    JA Wall 1.2.1 version is compatible with Joomla 3.4 . u can check it here

+ i suggest you to open your own thread and add all the issue details in it . It will help our community .

dr4christ Friend

Just a follow up from this thread one year ago. JA Wall still does not update properly in Joomla 3.6.4. Still shows on the extension manager we have 1.2.1 for some reason, However in Joomla it identifies that we need to upgrade from 1.2.0. Everything is working fine (I believe in 1.2.1) – just wanted to report this so that this gets addressed / fixed if you come out with JA Wall 2.0.

Tom

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Joomla 3.6.4 is just out , and the template is not officially ready for it, I suggest you wait for an official update of template for latest Joomla . We will notify the updates via Blog posts .

Please open new thread for new question , This thread was answered an year ago .

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum