Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi all-

I’m getting the same issue with FeedGator not importing content after I’ve deleted everything. I ensured that I deleted the articles and then deleted all Trash. The only way it will re-import is if I create a new feed and then import it that way.

I’ve really done a lot of digging to try to figure this out on my own, but to no luck. Could someone please help out?

Thanks!
    Kevin

kjlarski JATC

Wow – so I’ve literally been trying to fix this all day, and just found something the second I posted above. I went to Found Duplicates on FeedGator settings > Synchronize Import Database, and it cleared everything up. Once running the import again, it worked fine. Hope this may help others out.

Just for the record, I was also having the same issue with the Trash not clearing. This article helped me out: http://docs.joomla.org/Fixing_the_assets_table

Thanks,
    Kevin

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  kjlarski 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum