Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Many thanks!

Congratulation!

irakna Friend

im very happy and it was kindly. its may be my website template the next time

flamenetworx Friend

I appreciate your work a lot! its allways great to to check out the new JA temps and extensions.

ninjapig2000 Friend

What’s the story with JA Wall, I just paid for my membership and I cannot download. Is it just for those with Developer Membership?

pedrox Friend

The problem is that (by mistake or not) some users have downloaded Ja Wall

If Ja_Wall ready for some because it can not be ready for all?
    That is discrimination

<em>@ninjapig2000 317125 wrote:</em><blockquote>What’s the story with JA Wall, I just paid for my membership and I cannot download. Is it just for those with Developer Membership?</blockquote>

The problem is that (by mistake or not) some users have downloaded Ja Wall

That is discrimination

Now you can buy Ja_Wall
    But I can not find the coupon discount…

Where is the coupon of 30% discount ?

Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@pedrox 317132 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem is that (by mistake or not) some users have downloaded Ja Wall

That is discrimination</blockquote>

Two users bought the JA Wall while we were testing the signup process. Others were granted access to downloads as part of beta tester program which was held on FaceBook. No one was given access to download from the forums, however, some may have downloaded while we were testing out stuff… but it was not intentional and it was beta / RC releases with just 2 themes.

There is no discrimination and there is no need to make a issue out of it. JA Wall is commercial single purchase, worked upon for over 2 months and is the basis for JA Lens. Whatever was learned while developing JA Wall was equally used for JA Lens.

JA Wall is still not available for sale yet. It would be available for pre-order in the coming days.

Today we will give access to JA Developer members for JA Wall RC2 release. Note again that this is not the stable release or final version and its not up for sale yet.

Arvind

benfares Friend

great! i will buy it:)

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@ninjapig2000 317125 wrote:</em><blockquote>What’s the story with JA Wall, I just paid for my membership and I cannot download. Is it just for those with Developer Membership?</blockquote>

If you have not downloaded anything else, you can request for refund request or partial refund of excess amount and you will be moved to JA Wall membership. Please raise a support ticket for the same if you wish to.

Please read the blog post. http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/ja_wall_joomla_responsive_template

scroll down to JA Wall Bundle Pricing & License ? section.

JA Wall is single purchase product with introductory price of 49 $. JA Developer members have complimentary access and other JA members will be eligible for 30% discount. Non members will have to pay the full price.

JA Wall will be available for pre-order by next week, it does not mean instant access to download stable release, download access will be restored once we have the stable release of JA Wall.

Arvind

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@pedrox 317131 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem is that (by mistake or not) some users have downloaded Ja Wall

That is discrimination

Thanks</blockquote>

pedrox, can you do us a favor by reading the blog post carefully?

There is no discrimination, it is our product development strategy. JA Wall is not a standard template project, it requires a lot of brain and experiment to stabilize the codebase.

Again, JA Wall is available to our Developer and limited number of users (who were our beta testers) at the moment. Any update about pre-order of JA Wall will be published on our Facebook & Twitter.

<em>@Hung Dinh 316978 wrote:</em><blockquote>

A few reasons why we only offer to our Developer Member at this time.

– JA Wall requires some advanced configuration and setup. We need to provide detailed and thorough userguide before the official sales.

– 2 core themes should be fine tuned and all core HTML/CSS markups must be solid and stable before we add the 6 styles.

We will try not to change HTML/CSS markup after the stable release, we want to keep themFOREVER so that other developers/3rt extension company can develop additional style / feature for this template. By maintaining a solid code base for layout/design, we can avoid incompatibility problem with any future update/release.

– Developer Members can contribute valuable feedback and helping us ironing this template to become a popular grid-style basetheme for Joomla.</blockquote>

pedrox Friend

Sorry, I do not speak English, I’m using Google translator, the translation is very bad

This is a little confusing. There are about 20 minutes I almost bought Ja_Wall. Appeared the link to purchase … Should have received my purchase data … But it seems that the purchase was not successful because they have not received any e-mail …

Hung Dinh Friend

Download is now available for all active JA Developer Members
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20440

Happy Building your Walls, please leave your feedback and ask many question as possible in our Wall Forum

daiduong47 Friend

Ohhh great,thanks for designing…

kairey Friend

I would have hoped this would be available to all members, I am a club member for 2 years and entitled to 3 licensed domains of which I only use 1, this was looking like it would be interesting to me for a project. Developer membership entitles unlimited licenses and they also get this free? I would have thought an ordinary member should get it as well as part of his package of 3.

I can only assume, and I do respect that a lot of time has probably gone into this product, but surely everyone should pay towards its development with tiered incentive discounts to members.

Before I have downloaded templates that are not suitable for my clients development, but its not a big deal, I can just try another. With this do I have to pay for it then if I don’t like it I lose my money, or will their be a money back guarantee if the template does not meet a web developers needs?

I will repeat, I do understand why there may be a charge but as a marketing person myself I am not sure how others will feel about how it is been sold….

iguinee Friend

<em>@iguinee 316999 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it fair to release this beauty to ONLY Joomlart Template Club Developer Members?

I am angrily mad at present. The year I decided not to take the Developer Membership, this landmark creation, this template is released. I believe I have the rights to download this template without paying extra. If Joomlart does not allow me to do so, I intend to take them to court and head to the ECHR in Strasbourg (the European Court of Human Rights “and Templates Download Rights”.>:(</blockquote>

I am not sure JA are in their rights to sell JA Wall to existing JATC members. On the link below, JA states that as a JATC member, one can download all existing and future Joomla! templates. And surely this includes JA Wall as it is a Joomla! template.

Do correct me if I am wrong as I am gathering my evidence.

<blockquote>http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates-club

Joomla! Template Club (JATC)

What are the benefits when I join JA Templates Club?

You can download and use all the RELEASED templates and FUTURE templates as well as other Joomla products during your membership period (including editable PSD files, fonts…).</blockquote>

pedrox Friend

I find that very strange. If the template is not available or can be downloaded normally, which is doing there ?

Acho isso muito estranho. Se a template ainda não está disponivel, nem pode ser baixada normalmente, o que ela faz ai ????

1. Capturarw
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)

This topic contains 67 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  kcokol 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum