Template Club Features:
- 100% CSS/Tableless design
- CSS/HTML Validation
- Multi color/theme options
- Easy to customize
- T3 Framework (new templates only)
- Well commented Codes
- Tutorial + Detailed userguide
- Extensions (as demo) included
- Friendly Forum support
- 24 hours Email support
- Latest J! version guarantee
- Thousands of Satisfied members.
Membership and Pricing.
Template Release Cycle
- We release One new template per month.
- Bonus templates, which might be unique design or upgrade of normal template to T3 framework are also released for users at regular interval.
- Free templates, we believe in quality rather than quantity, Our free template JA Purity II is the best of any available and is updated with features at par with commercial templates.
- Starting August 2009 all of our templates are released on JA T3 Framework.
- Member is allowed to use the templates on the mentioned number of domains only. Usage on Sub-domains is allowed.
- Members are required to register their privieged domains in the Domains section of Members Area.
- Once purchased, members can use the template for life.
License & Copyright
- PHP codes are released under GNU/GPL V2 license. Read more about licenses HERE.
- Copyright removal is allowed only for JA Developer Membership.
- JATC Standard membership subscriber can purchase Copyright Removal rights by paying additional $ 40.
- Copyright removal includes removal of "Designed by JoomlArt.com" in the footer, template name and details from xml file.
- For details refer to the Copyright removal guide provided with purchase of Copyright removal rights.
- Copyright removal can be purchased by logging in the Member Area.
- It is not mandatory to retain the Powered by T3 Framework logo. Refer to copyright information of JA T3 Framework for more details.
JoomlArt's Joomla Template Club (JATC), is one of the oldest Joomla Template Club providing quality professional templates. We offer over 90+ professional high quality templates for Joomla, designs so varied to suit all the requirements. All templates are complemented with extensions (modules / plugins) to provide unparallel flexibility and design elements. All our current templates are developed on our own JA T3 Framework.