Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Hung Dihn:

Update your paying members on JA_Vauxite please? When will it be released? Screenshots?

Regards.
    TeeTide

Menalto Friend

Usually when its getting close to a release all staff members are logged in(check online users at bottom at the forum). Now there is jsut one or two of them.

nowwecanmakewar Friend

Uh oh! My membership expires in a couple days and I was hoping this template would be out. =P

Im with the others though, I would love for a screen shot so we can get an idea of what it looks like at least, unless the release will still be happening today.

Keep up the good work.

scotty Friend

It’s up now… http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_vauxite/ but looks unfinished.

I’m noramally a big fan of Joomlart releases but I have to admit I’m disappointed with this one. Not enough time spent on styling and the ability to rearrange the page is not really of any benefit to visitors unless it’s a community site.

Judging by the content that’s up this would have been much better with integrated virtuemart.

Of course I will take all the above back if the final release is a big improvement.

tonyg Friend

It reminds me of Hyperion from Rocket Theme, still digesting it all.

belial Friend

<blockquote>When they put away the counter you can count on it that they discovered some bugs with last testing the template that they need a little more time to solve. I think it is better than release a buggy templates imho.</blockquote>

of course, but Joomlart must publish that delay

rkrause Friend

Well i thought this would be a sweet one, but its not looking out that way… I do like the layout of the additonal pages… Re-arranging the content with an “Ajax” type feature isn’t of much value for business professionals… We don’t have time to mess with it…

There are still plenty of other great templates and styles with the other templates…

Can’t wait for the next one 🙂

-Ryan

Menalto Friend

Anyone else have this nifty look in IE6 of it?

scotty Friend

lol yea my IE6 is the same. But… credit to Joomlart for attempting to make there templates compatible with IE6. Rocket are including a script to tell IE6 users to upgrade their IE instead of trying to make their template work.

20% of all internet users in November were using IE6. That’s 1 out of every 5 visitors so still a quiet high percentage. IE6 usage goes down by about 0.3% a month so still a few years of it to go. (Jessica will by delighted to hear that!)

damian Friend

No Download link ?

plumber34 Friend

I can see this template in the demo but no download link yet i hope it will be available ASAP.

sunrise Friend

Last night it was not there. This morning I went to look and it says

JA Vauxite has been released! Demo – Your comments?.

But not download link. Probably getting rid of any bugs before relasing it. Just would be nice to be informed.

questbg Friend

Don’t know if it’s just me, but … it seemed to take an absolute AGE to load?

mayke Friend

JA Vauxite reminds me the beauty of JA Labra …..

plumber34 Friend

Finially got to download template very nice good job. But yes it has tons of bugs. I am sure it will be worked out soon. Keep up the good work.

when creating a link to a component in the main menu. example jomsocial
    it doesnt work. Component does not show up on page. not sure if it does this with other components i will test and post my feedback.

davidtbaron35@mac.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  birbalbarbosa 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum