Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

I thought Vauxite was being released this morning?

Ryan

damian Friend

<em>@rkrause 93638 wrote:</em><blockquote>I thought Vauxite was being released this morning?

Ryan</blockquote>

ya i think so. time counting dissappear . what’s going on ?

questbg Friend

Very strange. Just checked and got “JA Uvite has been released!”

Uvite is still on the demo page too.

Any input JA?

helio295 Friend

Saw it yesterday and looked to be available around 12:00 EST …. I think it had 23 hours to release ..

I would just like to see a screenshot of it even if there is still some tweaking to do before releasing ….

Any chances of just getting a sample preview to quench the thirst?

Maybe this is something for consideration on every future release .. give us an idea of what it is shaping up to look like! Any body think the same?

rkrause Friend

I would image with all the other sites out there; they want to wait until last minute.. I’ve got to say, this time counter thing was a brilliant idea.. Just the other day i asked about it, and BAM! Next day their was a counter.. now i’m all hyped… If it’s another crazy template like the other main joomla sites , i’ll be dissapointed….

-Ryan

belial Friend

mmm… very strange… I want look Vauxite today!
    I demand an explanation, if there are problems, you should tell us.

swemmel Friend

Hi All,

When they put away the counter you can count on it that they discovered some bugs with last testing the template that they need a little more time to solve. I think it is better than release a buggy templates imho.

Peter

rkrause Friend

bummer 😮

helio295 Friend

any chances to see what it will look like ?

.. snapshots ..

just take some screen captures for the eager!

scotty Friend

<blockquote>When they put away the counter you can count on it that they discovered some bugs with last testing the template that they need a little more time to solve.</blockquote>

I actually think this is a good sign. It means something is included that hasn’t been included before!

sunrise Friend

Lets hope so. But it would maybe be an idea to at least leave some kind of message so that everyone doesn’t have to do so much guessing. mabye something like “Sorry for the delay, we are woking on some last minute problems. the template will be availble in xxx minutes” Even “Here is a sneek preview for those who can’t wait any longer”

rkrause Friend

LOL! Things like… Working code you mean…

-Ryan

sunrise Friend

Working code I mean…. what does that mean?

helio295 Friend

“Working code” = to make sure it is browser compliant and does not look weird.

you know, there is this thing called code that is writen to make sure the template works as intended ….

sunrise Friend

Thanks a lot. I am new to this lingo, and not sure what it all means. I even had to look up the meaning og LOL. But I am learning….and waiting for the new template.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  birbalbarbosa 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum