Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hello, How can I mega menu funtion, with the University Template?

Thankyou

Ep

Sherlock Friend

<em>@eliasparra 339372 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, How can I mega menu funtion, with the University Template?

Thankyou

Ep</blockquote>

Do you have problems with the megamenu for this template ? if your template is not latest version you should upgrade it to the latest, even if doing that not help you can share with me here your url where problems is being seen and I will take a look for you

icbl Friend

Nice design but its very static. Expected/Reqired functions for education actually not there. Needs more plug in support. 7 out of 10.

duongvannam Friend

hello, can you give me how to edit Other information & Contact Form in Contact US page? Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I do not see active club membership in your profile and so it would not be possible to help you out for this commercial template. Support and download access are available only to active paid members

Please signup and be our club members and i will help you then.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum