Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Time for September Joomla! 2.5 template preview. These are the days of responsive designs and here we are again with another great responsive Joomla! template JA University.

Checkout the preview images, the template is under development and will be released on schedule.

JA University Highlights :

– Runs of T3 Framework 2.
    – Supports responsive layouts.
    – Matching K2 styles.

Sneak Peak1: Homepage

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peak2: K2 Categories List Page

Sneak Peak3: Blog Page

Sneak Peak4: Blog Item Detail Page

Sneak Peak5: Contact Page

Sneak Peak6: 404 Page

Sneak Peak7: Tablet Layout

Sneak Peak8: Mobile Layout

icbl Friend

Well done very nice design. Would it be painful to replace JA Social with this?

joliver Friend

Nice but certainly a pretty standard Joomlart template. I was hoping for something unique.

Phill Moderator

JA have done plenty of “Unique” templates and sometimes it is nice to see something more mainstream. I loke the look but will reserve my judgement for when I see it live hopefully with nice blog layouts for standard J content, K2. I also see mention of responsive and as always these things just cannot be portrayed in a few still screenshots.

From my point of view, JA are still producing some of the best templates in the Joomla market. I am sure this one will be a classic used by many.

vidcom Friend

Looks like a promising foundation for an upcoming site I have to build. I am looking forward to this one.

Sam Bizri Friend

thanks again. Im actually building an educational site and this has come in the right time. Can’t wait for the real template to be ready

henrik1782 Friend

Looks very nice… looking forward to try it.

Please integrate JomSocial and Kunena template support. For an education template it would be very usefull.

Phill Moderator

Any JA Template will work with Jomsocial or Kunena. Styling for it is a different matter. Kunena is not too much of a problem. In fact the Orisite Kunena theme will work well with this template. However, styling for Jomsocial is a massive task and one that due to the way Jomsocial works ia an ongoing thing. Hung may suprise but personally I doubt specific Jomsocial styling would be included. That does not prevent you from using Jomsocial, it will still work and will probably work very well with this template.

henrik1782 Friend

thanks for your fast reply.

I know styling for JomSocial is a bit of a work. I really hope Joomla 3.0 and the new bootstrap can solve some of the work to make extension styling a bit less hard.

aicee Friend

Nice…u guys re doing a great job

icbl Friend

I have noticed some nice features but are they really functional? For example upcoming seminars, contact form (let’s keep in touch) etc. All of these functions requires additional plug ins and I am wondering if they have been included in this template?

jonasso Friend

Will it have Kunena support?
    It would be nice, specially for a University template!

All the best,

financialgeek Friend

Great looking template! I just finished building one educational site, should have wait for this template come out. Anyway, great job! 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@icbl 336310 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have noticed some nice features but are they really functional? For example upcoming seminars, contact form (let’s keep in touch) etc. All of these functions requires additional plug ins and I am wondering if they have been included in this template?</blockquote>

We have been released JA University last week, you can check full functions / features on demo site here

optimumtasarim Friend

This template rocks! Thank you for such a great work…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum