Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

<em>@phill luckhurst 125840 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is simply an image in the templates image folder templates>ja_tube>images

Just edit it as required. Or them as there is an overlay that gives it that vignette.

Once you open that folder you will easilly spot it.</blockquote>

I can change the image. However I would like to decrease the height of black line at the top

Phill Moderator

Wel there is no height specified so if you adjust the height of both images (the actual image and the vignette overlay) then it should change.

If you really want to specify a fixed height find

template.css (line 1372)

#ja-banner-top {
    background:#111111 url(../images/banner-home-1.jpg) no-repeat scroll center top;
    }

adding the code in red (where xx is your height in px.)

#ja-banner-top {
    background:#111111 url(../images/banner-home-1.jpg) no-repeat scroll center top;
    height: xxpx
    }

hakkinen Friend

Thanks phill,

I found the related code and changed 120px to 60px.

/* Top banner ---*/
    #ja-banner-top {
    background: url(../images/banner-home-1.jpg) no-repeat center top #111111;
    }

#ja-banner-top .main {
    background: url(../images/banner-mask.png) no-repeat center top;
    height: 120px;

bay102 Friend

Hi, I was wondering is the JA TUBE like a You Tube site where you can upload movies and stuff..Please advice. Thank you

qbali JATC

HI ALL,

i have tried to change video from vimeo to youtube video in Video of the day module but it did not work for me ?

what is the actually script from youtube that i should put in to this module custom ?
    and can you give me the script ?
    thanks for your helps

Saguaros Moderator

Dear qbali!

Videos of Day box is only HTML source and use japopup tags, And the JA POPUP plugin ‘ll look up those tags and built JavaScript follow a modal box you choosed inside its configuration.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum