Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Hi all

Will the JA Tube Template be a joomla-virtuemart template? I hope so.

regards,

ShannonN Friend

suli3;123996Hi all

Will the JA Tube Template be a joomla-virtuemart template? I hope so.

regards,

I think its a Magento template you are referring to suli3 JM Tube best to post your question in that forum

Cheers ShannonN

wooohanetworks Friend

Yes cheers, this forum is called “JA Tube”, so the question is right here, lol!

—-> JoomlArt Forums Templates Club Member Forums – Restricted to Members Only JA Tube

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/ja-tube/

suli3 Friend

and will this ja tube has the same look as the magento template and will it be a joomla-virtuemart template?

Phill Moderator

Sorry, my crystal ball is bust today;)

Who knows what will be in the mind of the designers tomorrow. By their very nature designers are a temperamental bunch:)

mfcphil Friend

Phil is very correct here as we speak the magento template gets more and more dated!!!

As soon as these templates leave the showroom floor the designers are thinging of newer fresher looking creations….can only be a good thing! 😉

suli3 Friend

Any news, pic to this template?

zorroh Friend

it seems that hard work is in progress…

TomC Moderator

I am looking forward to this as well . . . it will be an excellent sub-store addition to my overall business project.

😎

mfcphil Friend

Bit confused about the countdown…..Showing JM Tube is ready and JM Tube will be ready….hopefully they just got the icons mixed up

Eight days left in the month…..storms will be brewing over the second template :p

Hung Dinh Friend

The new icon for JA Tube is not done yet, however the countdown is “JA Tube will be released…”

Check out the demo http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_tube/

Phill Moderator

Looks interesting so far though I am sure there will be a little polish applied as time goes on.

Any clues as to what the second release this month will be?

VisiGod Friend

The link does not work 🙁

dljoseph Friend

Preview link above does not work, however, the JA Tube files are already in the download section! 😉

Hung Dinh Friend

We have encountered a downtime at the demo + download server within the last 20 minutes, I am working with the host right now. Hopefully everything will be back online in the next 30 minutes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum