Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)
  • Author

I do not understand exactly what you mean __ I want only first image in an article to be resized __ Not the second or third image ___ If I put Integration Mode to manual then I do not get a resized thumbnail in an article (see ScreesShot-2.jpg) ___ If I put Integration Mode to Auto then all images in an article resized and I get a slide show at top left position. (see ScreesShot-1.jpg)

http://www.onzedieren.nl/dierenkennis/algemeen/243-de-meest-gruwelijke-parasiet.html

1. ScreenShot-2
    2. ScreenShot-1
    Saguaros Moderator

<em>@azeem 196047 wrote:</em><blockquote>I do not understand exactly what you mean __ I want only first image in an article to be resized __ Not the second or third image ___ If I put Integration Mode to manual then I do not get a resized thumbnail in an article (see ScreesShot-2.jpg) ___ If I put Integration Mode to Auto then all images in an article resized and I get a slide show at top left position. (see ScreesShot-1.jpg)

http://www.onzedieren.nl/dierenkennis/algemeen/243-de-meest-gruwelijke-parasiet.html</blockquote>

Hello, I am afraid that at the moment, the plugin has not supported this function. Thus, you need use the custom tag: {jathumbnail off} to disable the thumbnail plugin, and then you create a image with expecty size of the first image of this article

azeem Friend

<em>@tienhc 196101 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I am afraid that at the moment, the plug-in has not supported this function. Thus, you need use the custom tag: {jathumbnail off} to disable the thumbnail plug-in, and then you create a image with exact size of the first image of this article</blockquote>

Is it possible to disable the plugin for .gif or .png files ? This way you can use it that all files like .jpg will work automatically and .png files will not resize and will not come in slide-show.

azeem Friend

<em>@azeem 196180 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it possible to disable the plugin for .gif or .png files ? This way you can use it that all files like .jpg will work automatically and .png files will not resize and will not come in slide-show.</blockquote>

Is there anybody for help ?

Saguaros Moderator

Sorry, disabling selective extension of images is not supported. it would need heavy code edits.

pkps Friend

Hi
    I have problem with enlarging thumbnail.
    http://gazetamiasta.home.pl/20100703/index.php/wiadomosci/ludzie-z-pasj/483-turysta-z-powoania
    Any sugestions.
    Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@pkps 199200 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I have problem with enlarging thumbnail.
    http://gazetamiasta.home.pl/20100703/index.php/wiadomosci/ludzie-z-pasj/483-turysta-z-powoania
    Any sugestions.
    Thanks.</blockquote>

Sorry, can you explain the issue in detail? i am not clear what you would like to fix 🙂

Thanks

pkps Friend
    ali haydar Friend

I’ve created so as thumbnail manually. But as with the text. Seih foto 1

I will the photo and text little space see foto 2

How can I change.
    thnk…

1. foto-text-1
    2. foto-text-2
    Phill Moderator

We simply need to add some padding. For full details pleade post a link to a page with that problem so we can take a look. If you are using a T3V2 based template please make sure CSS optimization is set to “No” in the template manager so we can see hte correct CSS.

ali haydar Friend

here is link

Thank you

Phill Moderator

<em>@phill luckhurst 236292 wrote:</em><blockquote>f you are using a T3V2 based template please make sure CSS optimization is set to “No” in the template manager so we can see hte correct CSS.</blockquote>

Or you could simply add something like below to the end of template.css but it might affect too many other things

img {margin:10px;}

Or you can add the padding or a caption class to your images in the editor.

ali haydar Friend

Unfortunately it does not work. perhaps there is a opening

Phill Moderator

Please disable the css optimization.

ali haydar Friend

I have already

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)

This topic contains 128 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum