Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author

Unfortunately, not at this time.

_fd_ Friend

ok, different question 😉

what would it cost if You guys do that? (because you all know that plugin best :D)

U could answer me by PM 😉

Regards

_fD_

Phill Moderator

It is the JA policy not to undertake custom work but there are a number of sites where you can request people to bid on your project.

Take a look at this Google Search – http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=joomla+freelance+marketplace&oq=joomla+freelance+marketplace&aq=f&aqi=g-v1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=11082l13124l0l13342l11l9l0l3l3l0l561l561l5-1l1l0&surl=1

One of those is a sister company to JA and there are many other really good developers out there that would do a great job for you.

_fd_ Friend

Oh, ok. i did not know, that u guys don’t do custom work.

but thank you for all your help 🙂

regards

_fD_

Janice W Davis Friend

I want to exclude a specific image from the plugin. Some images on the page I want to use the plugin, and others I do not.

How do I exclude certain images from the plugin. I can only see documentation to disable it for the whole article.

Thanks in advance.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Jwdavis
    Sorry, that is impossible. I think that you need a dev for done this feature and you hire a good dev from http://joomlancers.com

Regards,
    <em>@jwdavis 337959 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want to exclude a specific image from the plugin. Some images on the page I want to use the plugin, and others I do not.

How do I exclude certain images from the plugin. I can only see documentation to disable it for the whole article.

Thanks in advance.</blockquote>

Janice W Davis Friend

I guess I am confused as you have the following in the documentation for the plugin: {jathumbnail off images=”images/stories/demo/world/rs-3.jpg,images/stories/demo/world/rs-2.jpg”}

But it doesn’t seem to work. When I look in the code in the plg_jathumbnail.php file I see the variable $_plgCodeExcludeImgs but it is never used anywhere. It looks like a bug to me.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Jwdavis,

That is an idea for future development such as images parameter removing.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

This topic contains 128 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum